The F1 Thread 2011 Season

BBC to offer red button GP rerun - report

thank God, I would be moderately satisfied with being able to watch the races on the red button when sky have coverage

Watching the race on the red button would be excellent , I use the red button quite a lot when at work.
I like the idea of Sky showing the GP2 and 3 races something that BBC have never done.
I have a feeling that Sky could be good for F1 , but I also understand what other have against Sky.

having a look at P1, webber just made contact with one of the virgins. damaged his front wing and then kovalienan catches fire on the brakes, remember his fire in front of the pit lane in singapore last year? anyway session has been red flagged now

John Watson is great, nice to hear him again.

That little piff paff chicane halfway around the lap is still shit.

apparently they need to change hamiltons suspension which means taking half of the car apart

meh may as well watch P2, singapore is one of those tracks where any session can be interesting

jeez more problems with the kerbs, they have had to remove curbs from 3 different parts of the race track as they were "inadequate"

just heard that that ridiculous "chichane" at turn 10 will always have to stay there as there is no run off and its next to a colonial building, what the feck:confused:

maybe the singapore marshalls dont know the proper rules, they have already managed to feck the curbs up this weekend

Strange move if it happens but I'm all for it. Another World Champion on the grid is always a good thing.

Schumacher
Vettel
Button
Alonso
Hamilton
Raikkonen

That's some lineup of talent although I doubt Kimi will have the car underneath him to compete with them for a season or two.

I wonder just what it's like in an f1 car cockpit at these races with high humidity, look at the drivers getting cold air pumped into the cockpit while they are waiting to go out, it must be pretty intense

Di Resta having a decent session, been really impressed with him this season in that car. He'd be comfortable in a faster car easy. I realised how sad it was when buying F1 2011 that I was happy he was in it. :lol:

Should he move immediately if the opportunity arises? Or stick it out a year or 2 more and gain experience.

He should move if the oppurtunity arises, its always a risk sticking in a lower team. Look at his teammate Sutil, after his first season he was highly regarded and even talked about for a McLaren seat.

But yeah Vettel will be on pole by some margin today, they can't touch that car around here.

Button with a decent time at the moment, vettel will be on pole today. McLaren by their own admission today have said they would be happy to compromise some time so they can use a setup to get good race pace on sunday

Love how they were asking Sam micheal at Williams

"what do you think kimi will being to Williams next year?"

He was probably thinking, "I don't really care I will be at McLaren next year..."

Maldonado is kinda like the tevez of F1, fecking pig ugly. My prediction for quail

1 vettel
2 Alonso
3 button
8 massa

Track guide with webber:D

I like webber, shame he hasn't been able to match vettel this year