The F1 Thread 2011 Season

Hey look there is massa, the most useless driver to ever sit in a Ferrari car

I'm predicting at the end of Q3

1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Alonso

I must have missed something, why are they referring to Lewis being 'in the face of adversity' etc?

Knew he would be P1, the only consolation is he has 2 mclarens attacking him in the first corner tomorrow

This has been the worst season for a long time in qualifying, I mean you have a guy who is quite clearly brilliant in the best car with a team mate who might as well be Massa reincarnated.

Yeah Hamilton would have improved but not enough to beat Vettel, mistakes will happen when you are pushing the limit and they know they have to in order to beat Vettel in that Red Bull.

First corner tomorrow will someone please get aggressive with Vettel, I mean nobody has challenged him hard into the first corner this season.

:lol: touché

He's not boring he's just too good. Everyone moaning about it being boring would be loving this season if Hamilton was doing what Seb is.

I think his car is too good, Vettel is clearly brilliant but it would be a proper battle with an Alonso or a Hamilton alongside.

I can live with a season like this, after all I was loving Button's 2009, just a shame Vettel hasn't had a struggle at all this season.

Yea Webber is a bit of a weak team mate, but to be fair to Red Bull there's no need for them to change things when they're winning both championships.

Yea Webber is a bit of a weak team mate, but to be fair to Red Bull there's no need for them to change things when they're winning both championships.

Nah your spot on there, having the best 2 drivers doesn't always equal success, only have to look at McLaren 2007 for that.