Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ramos smoke turned out to be true though didn't it? We were after him, and his camp were making all the noises about wanting to come to us....it just turned out to be a total ploy for a new contract.

Definitely, in the same way the pogba camp might be using us to get Madrid to act fast, we might be all in but doesn't make a difference, its up to the player.

Definitely, in the same way the pogba camp might be using us to get Madrid to act fast, we might be all in but doesn't make a difference, its up to the player.

Diference is the excellent relationship we have with his agent at present, I wouldn't expect him to try and screw us over, in fact I feel he'd love to have Pogba here with the rest of his clients.

Are you just WUMing for replies here?
Rashford can actually hold the ball up very well for a player of his size. Yeah his first touch isn't amazing just yet but I'd say in four years time when he is the same age as Janssen it will be a hell of a lot better.
Janssen has had half of one good season in the Dutch league and could very well go on to be another Afonso Alves just as much as he could a good player.

I like how making an arbitrary observation on a topic no one here is an expert on is considering WUMing because we have differing opinions.Technically by that standard any posts on this forum should be considered WUMing. Just giving my 2 cents to some fans who are making fun of the Spurs aspiring to Janssen while we chase Pogba. I'm saying we would be better off chasing Janssen than possibly overpay or realistically not get Pogba. Because we have a real need at that position as a good young player who most people think is our future striker, is actually better suited to another position.

Diference is the excellent relationship we have with his agent at present, I wouldn't expect him to try and screw us over, in fact I feel he'd love to have Pogba here with the rest of his clients.

It wouldn't affect the relationship at all, we present an offer to him he passes it on to pogba. Madrid worried about this pass him on an offer too, which he then gives to pogba. That's his job, he has no further influence than passing on offers from teams, he won't be making the choice for him.

People are hugely overrating the role agents play. Does anyone genuinely believe Ibra let anyone else have a say in his transfer? did you see how much fun he was having with the press. With regards to mikhy the player said his dream move was united and wanted a move, the agent expressed his wishes. Its not like he convinced mikhy to pick us or convinced Dortmund to let him go.

That is the most English looking guy I have ever seen.

Edit: Aha! I knew I had seen him before, this is him in Me Myself & Irene

Albino4-formatted.jpg

Amazed Will Hughes hasn't been snapped up by a Premier League club before now. A United transfer would probably be a leap too far for him

I seem to remember him writing some crap about us on Twitter a while back so feck him. But seriously, The Sun don't even try to think up semi-realistic transfer rumours.

You ready need 8 (?) to have full 25 men squads. Any U21, can be used unlimited.
yeh only need 8 over 21 to have a full 25. Story has no legs but i can see atleast 3 of those listed not being here end of summer. what do you think?

Amazed Will Hughes hasn't been snapped up by a Premier League club before now. A United transfer would probably be a leap too far for him

Football Manager wonderkid. See he had a bad injury but has he progressed much the last couple of years? I did watch him a year or two back (due to having him on football manager....sad eh).

He seemed to have really good technique, reminded me a bit of Wilshire when he first broke through at Arsenal. remember him at the time being linked with a few bigger premiership sides and was quite impressed. Not sure from what I asaw he is ready for a big mvoe, but I am surpised mid table premiership sides havent made a move. Could be a to player but so could WIlshrie have been and Im sure he was often injured when I was watchin him too.

yeh only need 8 over 21 to have a full 25. Story has no legs but i can see atleast 3 of those listed not being here end of summer. what do you think?

Unless we offload more than half of our homegrown in the first team, then we still have enough to meet the quota. Buying for the sake of quota doesn't sound like us.

:lol: well you expect nothing from the Sun and the Mirror.

Will Hughes to United for homegrown quota and Lloris to Real :lol:

Well there's the evidence chaps. He has 'the knowledge', What more do you want!?

If you're so confident I'm wrong, the bookies are your big friend. Or else you can make me an offer.

I'm a United fan, and our fanbase is deluded if they think Janssen < Rashford. We just overate young English players. Not that Rashford isn't good, but Janssen is just lethal. If we had a decent DOF we would buy Janssen for peanuts and loan him off while we have Zlatan for the next year or so. Rashford is more likely to be an option on the RW than a striker. He has no hold up game, and his first touch, technique is just poor for a striker. What do top strikers in the world like Suarez, Higuain, Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Aguero have in common? They all have good hold up games and/or great first touch and ball control. Janssen is miles ahead in both.

if I remember correctly wasn't Afonso Aves tearing up the Dutch league and he was made out to be the next big thing and I believe he scored 9 goals in one game over there. Only to flop to an unimaginable levels at Midillesboro.

if I remember correctly wasn't Afonso Aves tearing up the Dutch league and he was made out to be the next big thing and I believe he scored 9 goals in one game over there. Only to flop to an unimaginable levels at Midillesboro.

But, the likes of Ronaldo, Zlatan and Suarez spent important developmental years in Holland.

Any idea when the team departs for China ?
Players report this week don't they? I imagine we'll be off to China in a week or so. We play Dortmund on July 22, City on the 25th, then the next scheduled match is Rooney's testimonial on Aug 3rd. I thought I read somewhere that we would play in Sweden before the testimonial but can't find that anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.