Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems an odd one the Nolito signing. Is he really better than what they have in the wide areas already or is it more to do with the style of play he is trying to introduce and trusts Nolito in that system? 29 is fairly old for an out and out winger.

I agree with you. Maybe Pep will change the way they will be playing. But we are also buying a 35 yr old striker, different positions but same misgivings

Was that really worth posting? :lol:

Yes it was. He might have a presser and some might want to check it out. I will say it again, if you have a problem with a tweet move past it. It's one scroll of your mouse wheel. If the tweet is a real problem let us know. Cheers.

Expect us to sign somebody well under the radar.
I'll quote you because I can't embed tweets yet :lol::p. I agree with you though, and I also expect another defender to be brought in. I don't think Mou will be happy with Bailly alone in defence. With, hopefully, the departure of both Rojo and Jones we will need another defender, maybe Varane, to be brought in to strengthen the back four. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bailly play split his playing time between RB + CB.

We haven't heard any rumours regarding Kante lately, I imagine us just suddenly announcing him out of the blue.

Or please hijack the Krychowiak deal from PSG. He is Polish so he might prefer the PL :drool:

We haven't heard any rumours regarding Kante lately, I imagine us just suddenly announcing him out of the blue.

Or please hijack the Krychowiak deal from PSG. He is Polish so he might prefer the PL :drool:

Why might that be? :lol:

I hope Watford fight relegation for being stupid. Make them sweat because big money clearly doesn't.

Ighalo turned down a move to a Chinese team last season, so them rejecting the offer might be because he's informed them that he is not willing to play there. The offer for Deeney was ridiculous admittedly but I do not see why a club deserves relegation for trying to hold onto their captain and star striker.

Why might that be? :lol:

Because the PL is huge in Poland. I know a lot of Polish guys here in Norway and they are all crazy about the PL and say that it by far is the most popular league in Poland.

Christian Kabasele of Genk to Watford.

Can't help but feel this is a bad move. He did well in a Barnsley side that came out of nowhere to clinch promotion. I can understand why he rejected a contract and wanted first team football, but he won't get it at West Ham and their suddenly inflated ambitions. Staying at Barnsley and plying his trade in the championship before a big move if he progresses later on would have been more sensible.

He risks doing a Zeki Fryers rather than a Drinkwater now. I hope not though, as much as I hate West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.