Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care how much he'd cost, Pogba would be a great addition to the team.

I've always assumed we'd have no chance as we'd be competing with Real/Barca for his signature but with all the rumours I'am not so certain anymore. I don't want to get dragged into something that will end in disappointment yet again so I hope this saga gets concluded soon before I start putting too much hope into it.

It's the summer of idiotic offers. Clubs are throwing money away and Watford are rejecting ludicrous offers for bang average players. Christ on a fecking bike!

Oh ffs, wouldn't Watford be better off selling both and rebuilding their strike force with the £68m? The money is getting out of hand now. :lol:
Rebuild their strike force? They can buy a whole new XI with that kind of money and have money left over to take care of some debt.

Also that Shanghai club wants to spend around £100m for two mediocre strikers? They got Hulk for close to £50m as well.

We could at least get a million from China for Wayne then!

Ibrahimovic has rejected a £1 million-a-week deal from a Chinese club to join us, according to the Telegraph article. Fecking hell :lol:

That really would be outrageous money if that story is true, even worse if Watford rejected it. Maybe Pogba for £90m odd isn't so bad after all...

But seriously, if that's legit we should explore this as an option for a few of the duds in our squad!

Rebuild their strike force? They can buy a whole new XI with that kind of money and have money left over to take care of some debt.
I think that's a bit of a stretch. £5-6m would get you next to no one nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.