Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont even joke. My dad never let me get certsin players names because of the cost per letter!

I did manage to talk him into Ronaldinho! But that was a waste of time

:lol: At least you only had to peel a couple of letters off!

IIRC he is a photograper, not ManUtd official photographer but someone who lurks near the stadium and captures few snaps.

While not official photographer he's certainly more than just a guy lurking around stadium. He usually confirms a signing just before it is official. My guess is that he is a contracted photographer who takes snaps at transfer presentations etc

Seriously can't believe we charge that much for our shirts, no wonder why we can afford to offer such sums for Pogba.

£65m would be a lot more acceptable. I just hope we have others in mind if it doesn't come off.

£65m is lose change for Sir Edward of Woodward. I guess it would be £65m + add-ons though. Maybe a fair chunk on sell-on price too.

£65m? Bwahahah, peanuts. Give the poor Italian cnuts another £10m just for shit and giggles.

If its £65m then hes going to Real end of

Would pay this very happily. Who knows, maybe it is possible. He's only worth what they buyer is willing to pay and if Real are a little strapped then maybe 65m isn't so far off the mark.

Anyone know how many years he has left on his contract?

Jheeze!!! Why are we acting like £65m is not the English transfer record! I'd assume that would be straight cash!!

Guardian hardly reliable though, £65m is too low for Pogba, especially when Madrid are after him

Can't find that story in the Guardian. Anyone here find it?

£85m sounds more realistic. It's interesting that Ogden says Madrid and Barcelona won't enter an auction with us.

£85m sounds more realistic. It's interesting that Ogden says Madrid and Barcelona won't enter an auction with us.
Why?

They really don't have to - they essentially make the player choose, and very, very few opt to go anywhere else once one or other of these two come calling.

Pogba will be taking less money if he opts to go there and less of his image rights, too, for example.

Can't remember the last time either club competed for a player.

There's no way Pogba will cost just 65 million pounds. If that were true, 4-5 clubs would be in for him. He'll likely cost a world record fee, which is why even Real Madrid are reluctant.

65m is marginally reasonable , 85m is too steep but its still not clear why Pogba is available or would want to leave Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.