Television Suits

Aargh thanks mate. Means just a few episodes to go to wrap up then. Will be interesting how it all ends. They’ve made a couple of big moves this season - so not sure what the point was it it’s all just ending anyway.
It's possible it was cancelled since they filmed these last few episodes.

I'm not even 100% sure it is cancelled, but I think I read it is yet to be renewed for season 9.

It's possible it was cancelled since they filmed these last few episodes.

I'm not even 100% sure it is cancelled, but I think I read it is yet to be renewed for season 9.
I just googled a bit and it seems the latter part of your sentence is currently what’s happening. Not yet officially cancelled but not yet renewed either.

It would just be a bit surprising for them to bring Heigl on for basically a season, and to implement this new direction the shows taking. But I guess ratings is the only thing that matters.

I havent had an issue with this season so far. Donna' character still annoys and the show still does the same stuff every episode, but mixing around the characters but Harvey always winning.

It is a shame, as I really enjoyed the first couple of seasons of the show. Also Dule Hill was fantastic and funny in Psych, it feels like they are not making use of his comedic but serious abilities.

Haven't watched the latest episode yet, but just read the spoiler (can't be arsed reading spoilers - especially not for this show), but that's unbelievable :lol:

I would assume it means they'll perhaps bring Jessica back too? One last big showdown maybe.

I thought Season 8 was the last season but it isn't, there's a season 9 which is the last.

I would assume it means they'll perhaps bring Jessica back too? One last big showdown maybe.

I thought Season 8 was the last season but it isn't, there's a season 9 which is the last.
I heard Jessica has/had a spin off series created? Haven’t heard much of anything about it.

Yeah last I heard it hasn’t been renewed for season 9 (yet) but sounds like it has been since then. Harvey and Donna are going to be together at the end, aren’t they? :wenger:

I heard Jessica has/had a spin off series created? Haven’t heard much of anything about it.

Yeah last I heard it hasn’t been renewed for season 9 (yet) but sounds like it has been since then. Harvey and Donna are going to be together at the end, aren’t they? :wenger:

Probably yeah, they're already setting it up for that.

This show is so lazy now
This, likes what on Earth kind of finale was that. Bring Hardman back and he is defeated in the space of 20 minutes when these things used to go half a season. Wouldn’t even have known that was a finale if someone hadn’t told me. Ridiculous.

I’m more interested in the new characters now over Donna and Harvey.

This was the season finale?! Wow

Tne only funny thing about this episode was when Zane asks Hardman "Do I look Greek to you?"

Wow, there are people still going with it, when I quit one or two seasons ago I thought I was the only one left.

I'm not going to be able to see Hardman as anyone other than Wags now.

:lol:

Same.

Boogie woogie woogie

It’s so shit but I know I’m still going to watch every episode

Will watch but glad it's final season. Mike and Harvey did make the show but they went as far as they could with the two in terms of progression