Television Suits

I got quite far into this, but stopped watching at a stage when it seemed like the main guy (already forgotten his name) and his secretary were gonna get together. Quite a few seasons in. Things had started getting a bit silly. Should I bother returning to it?

I got quite far into this, but stopped watching at a stage when it seemed like the main guy (already forgotten his name) and his secretary were gonna get together. Quite a few seasons in. Things had started getting a bit silly. Should I bother returning to it?

Nah, I wouldn't tbh. Really runs out of steam shortly after, and now it is a drag.

My wife never watches this series, so we started from the beginning (I've seen 4 or 5 seasons). Really forgot how great Suits was when it just started.

Also remember not really liking it anymore when I stopped. This thread isn't instilling me with confidence.

My wife never watches this series, so we started from the beginning (I've seen 4 or 5 seasons). Really forgot how great Suits was when it just started.

Also remember not really liking it anymore when I stopped. This thread isn't instilling me with confidence.

Thought the first couple of seasons were really good. Then they just ruined everyone's characters. Also, Mike has always been incredibly annoying.

Thought the first couple of seasons were really good. Then they just ruined everyone's characters. Also, Mike has always been incredibly annoying.
I'm more annoyed at how they ruined Donna's character. Her dialogues are cringe

Its a superhero show where everyone has the power to dig up dirt on someone in a single day :lol:
I especially like the thing where someone is handed a huge stack of papers, takes a single look at it and says, oh wow, you're right, this is huuuuuuuge. You read 5 words at most you tit.

I especially like the thing where someone is handed a huge stack of papers, takes a single look at it and says, oh wow, you're right, this is huuuuuuuge. You read 5 words at most you tit.
I've always found this hilarious. It takes them 2 seconds at tops to read and understand everything handed to them :lol:

Maybe thats just the front page which says
This is huge
So they repeat it out, the title being, 'this is huge'. pretty smart.

It's finally OVER! Another ridiculous episode to end it but it's finally done.

That was the worst finish to anything in the history of the world.

What happened in the end?
Faye's gone. Harvey and Donna get married and move to Seattle with Mike. Louis gets married and has a baby.
Alex, Katrina, Samantha and Louis are the named partners.
It was rubbish.

Was going to watch this as never seen it before but I’ve decided to go for Top Boy instead.

Looking at these comments, is the ending just as bad as the S8 GOT finale? That for me was the worst of the worst.

Was going to watch this as never seen it before but I’ve decided to go for Top Boy instead.

Looking at these comments, is the ending just as bad as the S8 GOT finale? That for me was the worst of the worst.
The GOT ending is worse because the show was an actual Top Tier show with a terrible final season/finale. The Suits finale was in line with what you would expect from such a tragic show.

Just thinking back on it, there were so many weird* moments:

-The boardroom scene, Did not one person in the room that day say "Lads, I don't think that was the best take we can do. Maybe one more?" Also, their grand plan was distracting Faye and switching the piece of paper?
-As Kouroux said, their main issue with Faye was that she didn't want them doing dodgy shit. Instead of spending weeks plotting her downfall, maybe just stop fabricating evidence and committing criminal acts every ten minutes.
-Harvey ignoring Donna saying she wanted her family at the wedding by basically saying "feck your family. Let's just do what I want and get married in front of Louis' friends and family."
-Harvey finding God and going to work for Mike, despite taking the piss out of that sort of work for the last ten years and having shown no inclination towards doing that before the last 10 mins of the show.
-Alex is the most underused character in the history of tv. Despite being on the periphery of everything, he doesn't seem to do much more than flit from office to office, being pissed off at his co-workers because they've made him drop another client.
-There was no jeopardy whatsoever with Sheila being in medical difficulty. It was almost like the doctor said "I'm really sorry, but the next few hours could be critical as to whether she lives or di--actually, she's fine. Here's your daughter. Laters." Also, why would Louis tell Robert he'd had the baby and not one of his supposed best friends?
-Coldplay. Why is it always pissing Coldplay?

*shit

Just thinking back on it, there were so many weird* moments:

-The boardroom scene, Did not one person in the room that day say "Lads, I don't think that was the best take we can do. Maybe one more?" Also, their grand plan was distracting Faye and switching the piece of paper?
-As Kouroux said, their main issue with Faye was that she didn't want them doing dodgy shit. Instead of spending weeks plotting her downfall, maybe just stop fabricating evidence and committing criminal acts every ten minutes.
-Harvey ignoring Donna saying she wanted her family at the wedding by basically saying "feck your family. Let's just do what I want and get married in front of Louis' friends and family."
-Harvey finding God and going to work for Mike, despite taking the piss out of that sort of work for the last ten years and having shown no inclination towards doing that before the last 10 mins of the show.
-Alex is the most underused character in the history of tv. Despite being on the periphery of everything, he doesn't seem to do much more than flit from office to office, being pissed off at his co-workers because they've made him drop another client.
-There was no jeopardy whatsoever with Sheila being in medical difficulty. It was almost like the doctor said "I'm really sorry, but the next few hours could be critical as to whether she lives or di--actually, she's fine. Here's your daughter. Laters." Also, why would Louis tell Robert he'd had the baby and not one of his supposed best friends?
-Coldplay. Why is it always pissing Coldplay?

*shit

Because it turned into a shit shit long time ago, they became lazy once they became popular and it was everything about quantity from around season 4/5.