Southport knife attack - 3 children dead, 8 children and 2 adults injured

What are these hallmarks?

Innocent people being violently stabbed for no apparent reason.

Just like the following islamic terrorist attacks of recent history:
15th October 2023 Hartlepool
20th June 2020 Reading
2nd February 2020 Streatham
9th January 2020 whitemoor prison
29th November 2019 London bridge
31st December 2018 Manchester Victoria

Yes it had all the hallmarks of a islamic terrorist attack.

I'm not sure that's true at all, there's more than one way to deal with demographic challenges. You could maybe even have the exact same number of immigrants but avoid many of these events by being more selective in terms of where they come from. Who is more likely to end up doing someone like this, a person with parents from Rwanda or Jamaica, for example? A lot of what ifs and obviously we'll never know. Thanks for addressing the point, though. I have no patience for people stupidly reducing it to a matter of skin colour.

I mean, if you're going down this rather strange route....Jamaica?

Jamaica has a homicide rate almost 20 times that of Rwanda.

But we all know you weren't talking about Jamaica and Rwanda ;)

20th June 2020 Reading

But they had their reasons however warped they are, terrorist attacks by definition have political reasons behind them.

20th June 2020 Reading

Islamic terror does have a reason for their actions. As of yet we don't know why this person did these things.

These hallmarks you're saying are comparative don't exist.

This has led me to delete twitter and tiktok. To many right wing misinformation going unchecked and now look. Even @Longshanks looks like he's getting his news and options right from the Twittersphere.

20th June 2020 Reading

30 April 2024 Hainault
13 June 2023 Nottingham
30 April 2023 Bodmin
13 February 2023 Walthamstow
5 November 2022 Portsmouth
11 October 2019 Manchester

All by non Islamic perpetrators, some were even by whites as well!

This has led me to delete twitter and tiktok. To many right wing misinformation going unchecked and now look. Even @Longshanks looks like he's getting his news and options right from the Twittersphere.

30 April 2024 Hainault
13 June 2023 Nottingham
30 April 2023 Bodmin

There was also an incel who carried out a shooting in Plymouth in 2021.

I'm not sure that's true at all, there's more than one way to deal with demographic challenges. You could maybe even have the exact same number of immigrants but avoid many of these events by being more selective in terms of where they come from. Who is more likely to end up doing someone like this, a person with parents from Rwanda or Jamaica, for example? A lot of what ifs and obviously we'll never know. Thanks for addressing the point, though. I have no patience for people stupidly reducing it to a matter of skin colour.

I mean, come on…

Well he had bloody Rwandan parents didn't he, they stab each other as a sign of endearment over there, where do you think he learned it from?
Sure do hope that's a joke that didn't land

Hopefully, he gets chewed up and spat out in prison violently, the sooner the better.

Hilarious that Starmer seems more bothered about keeping certain communities on his side rather than tackling the issues that have made the country decrypted.

Last edited:
It was ridiculing the ridiculous notions being put forward in this thread, yes. Not sure why I've had to explain that.
Because with some of the things said in here you never know. :lol:

Hopefully, he gets chewed up and spat out in prison violently, the sooner the better.

Hilarious that Starmer seems more bothered about keeping certain communities on his side rather than tackling the issues that have made the country decrypted.
Which communities is he trying to keep on side?

What would you say the issues are he needs to tackle?

Think this was bound to happen as his name was all over online already, unfortunately so was his parents and brothers and way more of their info.
+ he's 18 next week so there's no real reason not to name him

As an outsider, you should stick to what you know - which isn't a great deal by the looks of it. Maybe go online and shop for a MAGA had and some tiki torches.

Nobody threw eggs at Rochdale police station, and if anyone did they should have been detained for vandalism.

The Harehill riots were spontaneous, not organised and pre-planned, hence why the police were not able to react as effectively. I bet you don't know the first thing about either of these two issues other than what you read on 4chan.

I’m from Leeds and there was literally police on scene and stood watching as they lit a bus on fire. Zero arrests made at the time. Yes it was spontaneous but best believe there was a quick and heavy police presence who just stood around doing nothing.

On a lighter note, you would not believe the number of people from England I met Cardiff uni that thought you needed a passport to cross the border into Wales.
And some people want to lower the voting age. :rolleyes:

He was arrested a street or two directly behind the vigil. However, the riots happened a good mile or so away. They weren't connected at all.
Yeah, I've seen all the info about it all since that post. I posted subsequently that he was arrested very close the the train station, so I would image police were tipped off about his arrival, as he was apparently on parole.

Editing this comment while leaving in that the country is decrypted is beautiful. Freudian slip?

As an outsider, you should stick to what you know - which isn't a great deal by the looks of it. Maybe go online and shop for a MAGA had and some tiki torches.

Nobody threw eggs at Rochdale police station, and if anyone did they should have been detained for vandalism.

The Harehill riots were spontaneous, not organised and pre-planned, hence why the police were not able to react as effectively. I bet you don't know the first thing about either of these two issues other than what you read on 4chan.

Eggs absolutely were thrown at Rochdale police station. It was by one single person after most people had left the protest and a few loitering teenagers were still hanging around. If you care to google it, it was reported in The Independent and The Daily Mail, there is video footage of it too. A photographer who appears to be from the press can bee seen taking photographs of the incident in the video.

This is what I was talking about when I said people believe stuff with no evidence, make assumptions or repeat bollocks rumours they've heard. You're doing it here, confidentially telling someone they haven't got a clue when you don't.

I mean a quick google would have prevented this if you weren't already aware but you don't even do that? Instead you just state things without knowing one way or another if they're true or not whilst chastising another for being misinformed?

You share a lot in common with those who just 'knew' the Southport attacker must be a Muslim or a refugee. Embarrassing mate, sort yourself out.

I was talking the other day at the pub to the daughter of someone who had a Mum die at the Ariana Grande concert. She’s only about 19 now. I think two mums died.

She is the most pleasant and lovely person. She has got a job where she will be helping out others and seemed to be surrounded by a great group of friends.

I don’t know why I’m posting this. I was shocked at how this young woman was thriving. I guess it is to show there is absolutely hope to come from terrific events like this and that things can return to some sort of normality. I’m not belittling what has happened but it made me feel some hope.

Loving the pivot from saying you're not bothered about talking about race, to declaring that Jamaicans are morally superior to Rwandans.

There's a word for that.

I’m from Leeds and there was literally police on scene and stood watching as they lit a bus on fire. Zero arrests made at the time. Yes it was spontaneous but best believe there was a quick and heavy police presence who just stood around doing nothing.
You realise they all wear body cams and rather than escalate the situation, they record what happens so that arrests can be made later, right?

Similar to how they policed the riot in Southport, funnily enough. Lots of bricks thrown, but only 4 arrests on the night. I'm sure dozens more will follow once footage has been reviewed.

30 April 2024 Hainault
13 June 2023 Nottingham
30 April 2023 Bodmin

We'd expect more white crime in Great Britain if we are to believe official numbers on demographics, as much as they are changing...so that's not exactly a compelling point.

There's a disproportionate amount of this type of attack committed by ethnic minorities. The fact you have to point out that some were "even" by whites among this list and the list posted by the previous poster only serves to demonstrate the blatantly obvious that these types of attacks are generally a hallmark of ethnic minorties out of proportion to their numbers, as the poster indicated.

Let's not bury heads in sand, face the facts around these types of attacks and crime in places like London which is just utterly bonkers, nearly lawless in areas. How will it ever be confronted if we are scared to point out what is true.

We'd expect more white crime in Great Britain if we are to believe official numbers on demographics, as much as they are changing...so that's not exactly a compelling point.

There's a disproportionate amount of this type of attack committed by ethnic minorities. The fact you have to point out that some were "even" by whites among this list and the list posted by the previous poster only serves to demonstrate the blatantly obvious that these types of attacks are generally a hallmark of ethnic minorties out of proportion to their numbers, as the poster indicated.

Let's not bury heads in sand, face the facts around these types of attacks and crime in places like London which is just utterly bonkers, nearly lawless in areas. How will it ever be confronted if we are scared to point out what is true.
You're conflating different things here, I believe they were comparing larger 'terror' scale attacks.

If you are talking about general crime than the biggest correlation is poverty more than anything. Unless you are saying people are more prone to crime depending on skin colour.

Please be more clear on what you think the issue is and what you are not allowed to point out.

20th June 2020 Reading

So all the hallmarks of random attacks like this one. I feel like you maybe leaving some incidents out.

You realise they all wear body cams and rather than escalate the situation, they record what happens so that arrests can be made later, right?

Similar to how they policed the riot in Southport, funnily enough. Lots of bricks thrown, but only 4 arrests on the night. I'm sure dozens more will follow once footage has been reviewed.

Well the body cams can't be too good. The group setting the bus on fire only one guy is currently still under arrest. Out of the hundreds involved in the rioting there's only been 4 that have actually got charges against them and he's one of them.

Harehills is an absolute cesspit full of scumbag people so they probably won't bother charging anymore. Just stay away from there.

You're right, we need to ban people who are likely to do bad things in this country and do it based on their place of birth. So that means all English need to leave England now because Dave, Dean and Darren were setting fire to cars and attacking coppers the other night.

I can just imagine the home secretary announcing we're banning immigration from Rwanda now because you know, they're more likely to have kids who stab kids and what have you

Wtf?

Mosques have been attacked and muslims demonised, and you object to the PM pointing out that it won't stand.

You wouldn't dare say similar if a synagogue had been attacked.

First off he was blaming this as hallmarks of islamic extremist, I was merely pointing out there has been just as many mass stabbings that were not Islamic terrorism, if not more. The "even by" whites was a tongue and cheek comment due to people like yourself and the other poster seem to forget these crimes can be committed by whites aswell.

If we want to be pedantic about it, the majority of violent crime is committed by whites at 77%. If you want to look at reasons why whites are prosecuted, then at 25%, violent crime is largest reason, where as for black, Asian and other ethnic backgrounds its not.

But again nobody looks at these facts.

Breaking it down to a "ethnic minority" problem is disingenuous, why is it with white people skin colour or religion is not mention but anyone with a darker shade their religion or ethnicity is. Would you accept me saying healthcare professionals murdering their patients on masse is a white problem? Why do we not bring Lucy Letby, Harold Shipmans, Colin Norris and Beverly Allits ethnicity into question?

As for the London lawless comment, as I'm a white guy who lives in the poorest borough with one of the highest rates of poverty in the country, and also lived in two others who are equally as deprived. Don't buy into the twitter hyperbole.

You're right, we need to ban people who are likely to do bad things in this country and do it based on their place of birth. So that means all English need to leave England now because Dave, Dean and Darren were setting fire to cars and attacking coppers the other night.
Yes but they were doing it to promote law and order. The old bill weren't policing the muslimaniacs enough and keeping our streets safe from them (and huw Edwards, whose obviously not English British). So they set a few police vans on fire and rioted to give the old bill some practice in dealing with riots. How magnanimous of them. OBEs all round I say.

Heard rumours that was the case, but good to have confirmation.

Only a couple of days ago, this guy was being represented as a 'boat tripper' illegal immigrant jihadist to justify a mob attacking police outside a mosque.
Which is actually quite funny if you think about it, I bet he’s been apoplectic with the mixup.

So it turns out the guy arrested with a knife was Jordan Davies going to the vigil to hopefully get some muslims.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/police-name-man-after-knife-29654007

This isn't even remotely surprising. The Muslims were blamed for the murders of 3 little girls, and when that turned out to be inaccurate information, they pivoted to the bloke who was arrested and called him a Muslim on the prowl for more people to stab. So they had the riot in front of a mosque and fought with the police.

It seems fairly obvious that they start from the hatred and a lust for violence and destruction and just use whatever misinformation they can use to justify something they have been itching to do anyway. Muslims had no involvement in this at any stage, but they were blamed at every stage and became the target for scary attacks at their place of worship.