Southport knife attack - 3 children dead, 8 children and 2 adults injured

I've bumped a bunch of posts into a new thread basically because we've moved a long way from Southport and the original attack.

If I've moved/move your post in error my apologies.

Reactions: CassiusClaymore
Hopefully, he gets chewed up and spat out in prison violently, the sooner the better.

Hilarious that Starmer seems more bothered about keeping certain communities on his side rather than tackling the issues that have made the country decrypted.
Bloody foreigners. Coming over here and encrypting our data. Probably floated over a data lake in an inflatable.

While the rest of the country is going to hell in a handbasket, the children of Southport came together to blow bubbles as "kisses to the sky" tonight.

Some good news today. All injured children have now been released from hospital. Well done to all for making sure that there weren't more deaths.

Fantastic news. Hope those poor kids get all the support and therapy they need after enduring something so traumatic.

Very good, keep it coming. Anyone who was involved in causing or participating in civil unrest should be locked up.