Serie A 2024/25

I only seen the first 30 mins of Juve Napoli and 15 mins during half time of our game but it looked like Conte was playing McTominay nearly as a 10.
And he delivered with a very typical McT performance, some good moments getting on the ball but then not knowing what to do with it after that

Pretty much. He did some nice things with his physicality but his passing in the final third was poor. He had one really good move which could have been a goal but he overhit the pass by a mile.

This whole game was a crime against existence and both managers and players should be banished to the shadow zone for a year for this abomination. That they even have the gall to talk about who played better....ffs

Watching Fiorentina Lazio. And discovering how Lazio moved on so many players... Anderson, Immobile, Kamada these I'd heard of but apparently they've also sold Luis Alberto to some club in the Gulf.

What a fun game. Lovely end to end football. Well deserved and much needed win for Milan, even if it means Fonseca gets a lifeline. Probably won't stop Inter from winning the scudetto but at least makes it a bit more interesting.

The commentator on TNT was brilliant. You could tell how much he loved what he was seeing and it makes a difference.

Inter will still win the league but it'll be another interresting season for sure.

Not sure who will be Inter's main competitor yet

Last edited:
Inter will still win the league but it'll be another interview season for sure.

Not sure who will be Inter's main competitor yet
Napoli for sure, at the moment I'd even say they're the favorite, with Inter as the main competitor and Juve trying not to lose contact while they build up.

I wasn't sure about them before the start of the season, but it's already apparent that Conte's league-crushing mojo is still there.

Napoli for sure, at the moment I'd even say they're the favorite, with Inter as the main competitor and Juve trying not to lose contact while they build up.

I wasn't sure about them before the start of the season, but it's already apparent that Conte's league-crushing mojo is still there.

Napoli look good but I think they're still lacking a little bit. N'Gonge should see more minutes because he has the ability to be a good player for Napoli.

Napoli look good but I think they're still lacking a little bit. N'Gonge should see more minutes because he has the ability to be a good player for Napoli.
yep yep, he looked class in Coppa Italia.