Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Acres of space on the left for England and no one occupying it.

The dutch are rocking here and should be put to the sword. Drop Foden for a winger to exploit it now....watch Koeman change it any moment to close the gaps.

bet on the replay that foden shot ends up being like that spurs non-goal against carroll all those years ago. corrupt officiating at its finest.

Man city players have been absolutely gash for England in this tournament.

Mainoo is absolute class though and is England best midfielder (I class Bellingham as a 10/ false 9)

Wasn’t a penalty and VAR incorrectly calling the ref back to review it was just abysmal. There’s nobody anywhere who would be happy if that peno was given against them. Kanes flailing like a Portuguese ballerina probably helped.

Wasn’t a penalty and VAR incorrectly calling the ref back to review it was just abysmal. There’s nobody anywhere who would be happy if that peno was given against them. Kanes flailing like a Portuguese ballerina probably helped.
Would anyone ever be happy with a pen given against them full stop?!

I'm too busy watching the game to get in to a flown blown debate with a Jock who'll obviously have a bias against us but I'll say this.. as much as it was never a penalty, it isn't a dive is it? It's a referring howler, not an act of cheating so just settle down a tad.

Almost like my comment was taking more than just that one individual incident into account but yeah, I can't be bothered getting into a full blown debate with a coloniser who'll obviously play dumb instead of just saying 'yeah, we do dive a lot these days'.

That isnt the same as a dive though is it? :lol:

I didn't say he dived in that incident though :lol:

I said he's one of the biggest divers in world football. Which he is.

Just saw who you support though so fair enough. Next you'll be telling me all those times he undercuts someone in the air are actually him getting fouled too.