Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

The Dutch obviously didn't get the memo on how to play a Southgate team - apply a gentle smidge of pressure and England will fall apart. For some reason they're sitting deep and not pressing..

Looksl ike a random basketballer from the streets of LA playing up front for the Dutch

I remember a few posters saying they'd take Depay here last season. Some people never learn.

how does that go down as a good save when it went past him?

There's absolutely no way either of these teams are beating the Spanish in the final and I'm frankly generally ambivalent about the English NT but it would be funny to see them win just for the subsequent meltdown on here :lol:.

Incredible spirit by Mainoo who must feel conflicted playing against all of his future teammates.

Pickford never covers the space when he has to make saves with outstretched arms. Makes things that shouldn’t be chances look like serious opportunities.

Unlucky.

This will be a heartbreak for the Dutch if the first 30 minutes is an evidence.

shithouse dutch tactics trying to score from set pieces and england mistakes.

Van Dijk is gonna be a huge problem for England during corners. Unreal in the air.

Been a long day but haven't gotten an answer yet

VAR awarded a foul that wasn't given, and subsequently, the ref dished out a yellow card for said foul.

VAR did not just tell him to dish out a yellow card for a foul he'd already called.

I hope that's cleared it up for you.