Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

it is a dodgy decision

but then again that happens anywhere on the pitch, it's a foul .... so

Netherlands finding some space in the middle of the pitch. Playing it out of the back into space easily.

netherlands are lucky they weren’t asked to forfeit the game entirely after such a reckless tackle.
Exactly. Can't understand the moaning in here.
He could've been killed.

Scandalous decision.

England and Kane in particular are the biggest divers in football. Changed days from the 90s and 2000's where the English media were constantly going on about those pesky foreigners and their unsportsmanlike tactics.

I mean, I'd be fuming if it were given against us but christ.

If there’s one thing Kane gives you that Watkins probably doesn’t, it’s rolling round like he’s been shot. That probably played a big part in that decision.

Harsh decision but not surprised it’s been given, stupid handballs are given all the time nowadays, any tiny clip of the boot is given so a studs up high block is the next to start being given.

The crying over the pen is ridiculous.. he leads with the studs up. He impedes the maneuver of the kick... what do you guys want for a pen? A full swing at the ankle?

Scandalous decision.

England and Kane in particular are the biggest divers in football. Changed days from the 90s and 2000's where the English media were constantly going on about those pesky foreigners and their unsportsmanlike tactics.

You think that was a dive? :lol:

Scandalous decision.

Come on man, Kane didn’t dive there

I mean, I'd be fuming if it were given against us but christ.

Christ what? Since Southgate's been the manager it's been clear there's an emphasis to hit the deck whenever possible and play for set pieces. It's not even disputable. Kane is the absolute worst for it. Remember against Italy where he was so horrifically injured that he was able to heroically crawl back onto the pitch and then require treatment?

How is a match fixer referring a Euros semi-final?

England getting free gifts in a semi-final.

It's coming home.

Scandalous decision.

Good, we’ve been the victims of gamesmanship for far too many years.