Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Absolute horseshit.

Southgate bailed out by a pen given because Kanes follow through momentum initiated contact.

Not in a million years is it a penalty. Even the VAR analyst said it wasn't. :lol:

Scandalous decision.

England and Kane in particular are the biggest divers in football. Changed days from the 90s and 2000's where the English media were constantly going on about those pesky foreigners and their unsportsmanlike tactics.

Atleast the ref proved he's definitely super not biast against England. He should prove it again.

netherlands are lucky they weren’t asked to forfeit the game entirely after such a reckless tackle.

Holland scored too early. It's clear the way to go is to score on 90+12 against them

He had already completed his shooting action. Never a pen.

The ball is already played/kicked.
I heared that so often for why no penalty was given in similar situations.

Maybe the ref is a bit influenced by the last few days and the stuff the english media said?

Never a fecking penalty :lol:

Southgate is one of the luckiest managers ever.

I want Holland to win but I think that's a foul all day, and dangerous. Straight leg with studs forward at that height? Always a foul.
I don't get why we need to give these when the ball's gone. I think it should just be a booking for the defender.