Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Brilliant bit of skill by Olmo. Well deserved for Spain who have been by far the best side all tournament.

good to see football winning so far , France can feck off with their sit back and find the fast lads sh^t

That touch by Olmo before he got the shot off was a beauty

A Deschamp side that actually needs to attack. This should be interesting.

Proper good, Spain

France grabbed lead and decided it was time to go into defensive mode.

Idiots

I don’t know why both sides are trying so hard. Don’t they know they have to play Sir Gazza’s England if they do reach the final?

Spain are so good they've managed to make a match involving France also entertaining.

France were just getting the bus in place when they scored

Glad this isn't another snooze fest. Is this the first good game between big teams?

Was just about to write "Dembele having an excellent game so far" when he messes up that free kick completely

If this game carries on like this I doubt it will be topped in the remaining two games.

Watch De La Fuente subbing Yamal and Williams off at half-time.

Proper good, Spain

France grabbed lead and decided it was time to go into defensive mode.

Idiots
Nah, the first goal came out of nowhere.

How old was Rooney when he scored for Everton v Arsenal?

16, and that goal was world class as well.

But a PL game is one thing (even if that ended Arsenal's 30 game run), and scoring the equalizer in a Euro SF for your country against this France is something else.

16, and that goal was world class as well.

But a PL game is one thing (even if that ended Arsenal's 30 game run), and scoring the equalizer in a Euro SF for your country against this France is something else.
I always loved that rooney goal. But tbf it was deflected!

I don’t know why both sides are trying so hard. Don’t they know they have to play Sir Gazza’s England if they do reach the final?

I can't even calculate how embarrassing it is to beat the opposition in this match only to lose to a penalty by Grease lightnin' extra Jordan Pickford.