Round of 16 | Romania vs Netherlands | Austria vs Turkey

Did not see that coming at all pre-game.

Dark horses out horsed the dark horses.

Love this Turkish team, been really entertaining to watch their games (obviously not all good!) but they’re all fighting for it. They’ve got some absolute gems too

Keeper should have held it.
Gary-Neville-on-Sky-Sports.jpg

Would have loved that header to go in, just because I could do with another half hour of that game. But fair play, that save deserved to win it.

Rangnick is such a bottler. It was hilarious how people were overrating him and his team.

For a supposed attacking manager, his teams can't score to save their life.

Keeper deserves MOTM just for that. Turkeys LB is insane aswell! Surprised no one’s after him this summer

Kadioglu.

Ajax scouted him extensively under Ten Hag strangely enough. Remember reading they watched him 10+ times. Ten Hag even went personally to watch him.

It's Owen Hargreaves and Darren Fletcher.

FoxSports has been forcing us to listen to people like Warren Barton. And if you've been watching the Copa America (no reason why you should, but if) it's been a parade of feckless morons.

Heartbreak for Austria.

That Turkish player is really Okay.
Different Darren Fletcher, not our guy

Agree on the FOX Sports morons though (although I like Derek Rae)

Name something people take with them to the beach.
Name the first thing you buy in a supermarket.
Name a food often stuffed.

It's Owen Hargreaves and Darren Fletcher.

FoxSports has been forcing us to listen to people like Warren Barton. And if you've been watching the Copa America (no reason why you should, but if) it's been a parade of feckless morons.

Heartbreak for Austria.

That Turkish player is really Okay.
As you were, thought you were talking about The Moron and The Dullard

Brilliant save, but The Ref was motm for me. Really kept the game flowing and didn’t give free-kicks for minor infringements. Best official so far in this tournament for me.

It's crazy how games can get away from you. 15 minutes left the equalizer looked imminent . Next time I looked their was 5 mins left and it's panic stations . I don't know what turkey did to make that 10 mins disappear , but I salute them . Top game