Round of 16 | Romania vs Netherlands | Austria vs Turkey

Brilliant save.

You have to hand it to Turkey, they always have so much passion in these tournaments.

Even if England somehow get past Switzerland (they won't) they ain't beating this Turkey team.

I think you may be overestimating how good this Turkey team are, I think it's unlikely they get past the Netherlands.

Keeper deserves MOTM just for that. Turkeys LB is insane aswell! Surprised no one’s after him this summer

I was making noises at the end that I didn't know I could make.

What a save. What a game!

Feel like Austria would have won this if they'd started Gregoritsch. Not that he's great or anything, but he's at least been a physical presence, made good runs etc. Lot more than Arnautovic.

How did Austria now equalise at the death there. Amazing save.

Show a replay of that save, that was unreal given the circumstances.

Such a great game. Austria just did not turn up in the first half, real shame as they’ve been great but Turkey were brilliant tonight.

Absolutely incredible save. Austria deserved something from that. Then again, how on earth would these lot play another 30? :lol: so many players dead on their feet.

how the feck did that keeper make the save on taht wet of a surface???? fecking immense

easily the match of the tournament

What a save.

Matterface quality again. Dixon annoying again.

Everyones been loving Austria (rightly so) but Turkey have given us the two best games of the tournament.

I really wanted another 30 mins of that. What a great effort from both sides.

Man, it's always the same, death, taxes and us failing when the going gets tough.

Thought we deserved at least extra time, Turks did nothing in the second half. All our fault though for not defending two corners... well, same old same old. Super disappointed

Fair play to Turkey, they held on. Think the Dutch will beat them in the next round though, that took a lot out of them.