Round of 16 | Romania vs Netherlands | Austria vs Turkey

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
For any Gen Z watching this is genuinely what Football used to be like in the 90s and early 2000s....

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i’ve reported sabitzer’s hair to the relevant authorities.

Eric_the_Red99

Turkey have clearly been saving themselves for the Central Powers derby. They’re doing to Austria what Austria have been doing to other teams. Not giving them a second on the ball.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Mountain Germany please, think of us here in Germany proper who will suffer motorcades and honking all night

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
How come everytime Sabtizer gets the ball, the commentator pronounces his name in a different way. Matterface isn't the only one who does it either.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
A defender, ey? Perhaps a Turkish De Ligt?
You ended up using that very prematurely, didn't you? Perhaps you were worried someone might pip you to it? Perhaps you were felt there would never be a more opportune moment, that we take ourselves too seriously and wait for the right things for too long in a life that is too short?

Maybe you're right, maybe this was the best way to go about it. Maybe it was more important to say all the things that would be left unsaid than never say them at all. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I see you, Scandi Red, and I understand your game. Here's to defenders, then. And here's to Turkish De Ligts.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
You ended up using that very prematurely, didn't you? Perhaps you were worried someone might pip you to it? Perhaps you were felt there would never be a more opportune moment, that we take ourselves too seriously and wait for the right things for too long in a life that is too short?

Maybe you're right, maybe this was the best way to go about it. Maybe it was more important to say all the things that would be left unsaid than never say them at all. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I see you, Scandi Red, and I understand your game. Here's to defenders, then. And here's to Turkish De Ligts.
I've been waiting for weeks. Waiting for anyone to mention any Turkish defender. I wasn't gonna let this opportunity pass! No, sir!