Round of 16 | Romania vs Netherlands | Austria vs Turkey

Anduin

I knew we would feck this up, it’s just the most Austrian thing ever. Two very poor teams offering next to nothing in attack, so obviously set pieces will be decisive. Still we should be at least level, Turks have done even less than us if that’s even possible.
It will hurt to go out against these shithouses, but the Dutch will take care of that in the quarters

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Sabitzer deserves it for his hair, looks awful.

Also a very tournament thing to happen where a team looks great in the group and then falls at the first hurdle.

Hoof the ball

It's all coming to fruition for Southgate, isn't it?

Italy crapping the bed vs. Switzerland.
Austria losing to Turkey.
At this rate San Marino will find a way into the tournament and play England in the final.

Kirk lazarus

That's the thing with the all out high intensity approach . Timing it . Especially hard when you're a goal down . Impossible to tell who is going to score next . If it's the Turks , I'm afraid it's goodnight Vienna .

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So we're going to tear Turkey a new asshole then?
At this rate their entire team is suspended for the next match.

If they beat us, I'll have to move though. The Hague will be lost. We have Bergwijn though, so I'm not worried.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Güler has been decent. Kenan Yildiz is wasted on the wing. Turkiye are better going forward and the Austrian gegenpressing has fizzled out as half time approached.

Very open outcome, still expect Austria to go through

ManUtd1999

44 of the 51 games are almost behind us. There is not a single player that attracted me in a particular way.

The quality of strikers is the worst that I can recall.

Joel Miller

Austria have been so good in the tournament till now so I really hope they bring this back. But fair play to the Turks for making a real game of it.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
We/they should have listened to @BenitoSTARR, he was banging the drum loudly and early for Gakpo.
Yeah he was sensational in Eredivisie and I still think he’s got room to develop further.
I doubt it. He is a very good squad player but misses a world class attribute like speed, strenght or shooting to be a star in the Premier League. He is good at most things but not special at anything
His shooting technique is special. He can still be a very big talent.

Red Star One

44 of the 51 games are almost behind us. There is not a single player that attracted me in a particular way.

The quality of strikers is the worst that I can recall.
Musiala, Reijnders, Onana, half of Spain (Nico, Fabian Ruiz, Yamal, Cucurella etc) all „attracted” me

dinostar77

Guler is gonna become a top top player. Probably like Odengaard he will have to move away from Madrid.

avgp_1

Kadioglu probably been Turkey's best player in this tournament. He is everywhere