Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

Ideally Ronaldo feat. Portugal spends all night stroking his own ego looking for a goal and loses 1-0 in the 94th minute.

Ronnie wants to win. Fingers crossed he gets his goal soon. One of the players who absolutely cares.

The player with more assists than goals is getting abuse because he's selfish. Make it make sense.

Yep

Ronaldo was always a bit nuts but Messi's win has really driven completely over the edge.

@DWelbz19 The Homelander comparison is perfect. He’s the real life version, without the powers but all the narcissism, arrogance, lack of self-awareness, insecurity, and need for adulation intact.

Reminds me of that game where he scored against Derby County then counted to five using his fingers

Selfish players make the game great.

It's entertaining for neutrals.

Ronaldo playing like the kid who owns the ball and is threatening to take it home if he doesn’t get his way.

I remember a great tweet (that I can't find rn) about ronaldo's team mates most definitely having a whatsapp group about him. Nailed on.

Vitinha class. No teatrics

Oh for feck sake I’ve been listening to the five live commentary whilst watching it. I knew Guy Mowbray didn’t sound right.

Martinez makes me miss Santos. Quite the achievement.

Šeško the biggest disappointment of the tournament.

Agreed. Haven’t seen much of him during the regular season but have heard so many glowing reviews. Seen every game he’s played this tournament and yet to see him do anything good at all. Major let down. Had to be better than this surely? If not where on earth did his reputation come from?

I'm enjoying this Ronaldo documentary on TV.

Can’t believe Cancelo still starts over Dalot. He’s genuinely hopeless defensively

Oh for feck sake I’ve been listening to the five live commentary whilst watching it. I knew Guy Mowbray didn’t sound right.

i knew something was up when the shipping forecast interrupted ronaldo’s free kick.

Just tuned into the match & saw four or five Portugal players warming up already. Is it going that poorly for Portugal?