Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

With 15 minutes still to play, what awful subs.

What happens if it ends 2-2 and no Kane to score a penalty? We need to get another goal to make it safe.

they scored once already. i doubt they’ll try and do the same thing again.

IMG-2460.gif

Surely Shaw needs to get 10 minutes here if he has a genuine chance of playing in other rounds. You can't just start someone randomly in a QF/SF if they've been out for pretty much five months?!

You do know that people not supporting England are not actually trolling. They just genuinely don't support England. I know that must be hard for you to process.

Some are very obviously trolling.

The sheer and shameless cowardice of Southgate. Taking off two attacking players for a CM and a CB to set up shop for 15 minutes.

Not to mention the stupidity, Kane and Bellingham are your two best penalty takers, if it comes to that.

Has anyone ever seen Kyle walker have a worse game? He’s been shocking all night

Southgate throwing it into doubt again by parking the bus against the mighty Slovakia

The sheer and shameless cowardice of Southgate. Taking off two attacking players for a CM and a CB to set up shop for 15 minutes.

Not to mention the stupidity, Kane and Bellingham are your two best penalty takers, if it comes to that.

Bellingham in fairness totally gassed. He's on a yellow so don't want him doing a silly challenge and getting sent off. I totally get that sub.

Kane should've been hooked on the hour mark. Didn't do anything to get it to 1-1.

nah still want england to win even though i can't deny the performances the whole tournament were underwhelming at best