Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Yeh I am, a lot of posters got triggered though which is a bit worrying :lol:

:lol:

Nah it's easy picking and we are suffering right now. At least some countries know they are shit, others know they are good. Us English are permanently in the state of neanderthal like wonder of the world around us wondering where we fit it. Are we good? Are we shit? Are we just there like the Scots? Who knows!

I’m struggling to work out why we are playing Eze at left back.

This really is the game over overreactions to thing. Bellingham concedes a throw poses like Hulk Hogan, Pekaric or however you spell it misses a chance and emulates Charlie Sheen in Platoon.

:lol:

Nah it's easy picking and we are suffering right now. At least some countries know they are shit, others know they are good. Us English are permanently in the state of neanderthal like wonder of the world around us wondering where we fit it. Are we good? Are we shit? Are we just there like the Scots? Who knows!
:lol: :lol: yeh I know what you mean

Why is Eze now LB...surely put Saka there who has actually played there in his career.

The commentators were all over the place at the end there! Called Palmer Bellingham and called Toney Eze

Southgate keeping players on through extra time. No faith in squad and exhausting his players beyond the point that is necessary.

we had that two minutes against slovenia when we passed the ball well, and those two minutes against slovakia. what more do people want?

15 more minutes, but you'd think they got it now. Just shore up defensively, counter and win.