Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Why take out Kane and Bellingham?! This is abysmal. Like being in the driving seat, then change the driver with more passagers instead of a driver and park the car.

I bet Southgate has a safety gate on his stairs even though his kids have left home.

Why take out Kane and Bellingham?! This is abysmal. Like being in the driving seat, then change the driver with more passagers instead of a driver and park the car.
What are you talking about? They've already scored a goal each. Everyone knows you can't score more than one goal per game in football.

I don’t actually think Palmer has been particularly impressive since coming on apart from the first 2 mins. He’s been ok, but nowhere near the impact he has against Slovenia the other day.

His end product has been poor today but he’s brought a directness which we lack.

Just always plays the game full throttle whereas England’s problem (as long as I can remember, years before this tournament) is players slowing things down and abdicating responsibility.