Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Say what you will, England do deserve this. People expect so much from them they always come up short but let's not pretend those goals weren't coming with England peppering Slovakia since the second half of normal time.
Peppering them with what? Their first shot on target was the equaliser.

Say what you will, England do deserve this. People expect so much from them they always come up short but let's not pretend those goals weren't coming with England peppering Slovakia since the second half of normal time.

Bellingham’s goal was our first shot on target. In the 95th minute! Hardly peppering the goal.

All the England fans in here suddenly acting like Billy big bollocks because they're all of sudden beating Slovakia in extra time :lol: :lol:

England fans: We’re shite, Southgate is awful
Opposition fans: Above

I just found it funny that one person thinks Southgate is all about selecting players based on reputation while the other is complaining that he didn't pick players based on reputation even thought they've had shit seasons.
I'm not really complaining that he didn't pick players on reputation but He's picked players he doesn't trust because he didn't use them in them qualifiers to see what they were about. He'd have been better taking players he knows and understands in that scenario in my opinion.

I know people think solvakia are done.

But we are doing the classic southgate sitting back, with a makeshift defence and no midfield. Asking for an equalizer and penalties here.

I know people think solvakia are done.

But we are doing the classic southgate sitting back, with a makeshift defence and no midfield. Asking for an equalizer and penalties here.

Ah Slovakia are poor, they did very little all match.

Slovakia was too negative in the second half. Their manager lost this game. Of course, in another 2 minutes we'd call him brilliant! That's football for you.

You English fans are so spoiled. You have a team who was in last 4 competitions in semis, final, quarter final and now again in quarter final (minimum). And you moan. :confused:

With all due respect; middle finger for you

Peppering them with what? Their first shot on target was the equaliser.
Let's pretend Declan Rice didn't hit the post. Let's pretend Foden didn't score even though offisde. Let's pretend we didn't see Kane missing the header.

His shorts obscure the top of the head, so there's a chance I'm mistaken, but why does John stones have a tattoo of Ian Hislop on his thigh?