Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Need width obviously, and palmer.gordon are the obvious candidates.

But tripper.kane, bellingham and foden all keep pushing into the same positions, and you know, they could perhaps not do that.

If it were me, I'd hook bellingham, put foden at 10 and get gordon on the left.

Notes on first half:

Bellingham runs with his tongue lolling out.

Rice has Bruce Foxton's hair.

Neither Kane nor Bellingham would have made much difference to our season.

Mainoo best player on the pitch by a mile.

Players who don't get back onside after a freekick or corner or when a ball comes into the box really boils my piss.

Mainoo been crap tbf. He is nowhere to be found. He needs to do make himself available

You say that but Rice follows the ball everywhere constantly asking for it, and it's not helping build up at all.

Mainoo has been brighter than most players for England so far.

Nope, there are many Southgate fans. I talked to one the other day, called him an "excellent tournament manager".
Ah obviously there's some idiots but overwhelmingly it's the opposite. Even pundits are openly talking about him being finished and wanting out (Keane and co before this game). It's obvious as piss he's done and people want him gone.

Don’t care what anyone says, Mainoo has been quality

Kane makes watching Ronaldo less painful

Mainoo been crap tbf. He is nowhere to be found. He needs to do make himself available

He has been fine, more passes than any other midfielder on the pitch. His game opens up when he expands his passing range, at the moment teams can play him knowing they don't have to close him urgently in deeper areas as he isn't going to hurt you with a penetrative pass.

Once he gets that, going to be a nightmare to play against.

I hope he keeps Mainoo on, but he is definitely going to get replaced at half time by the coward of a manager.

Half time recap.

We hate Bellingham, Southgate and the Turks. Foden runs funny. England losing 1-0.

So, after England crash out we're the highest ranked team on our side of the draw :lol:

Wonder who it'll be after we lose to Romania.