Romelu Lukaku | Napoli watch

Good riddance. He's not cut out for the top and I've never seen a player act so disrespectfully towards the club this last week or so. He'll do well in a league where he only has to face a good team twice per season.

#Notforeveryone.

The music is NSFW.

We can made a video like that for any player, I remember how pathetic was Dennis Bergkamp at Inter (especially in his second season in 1994/95) and then became a god in England....

I wonder if we'll do a RVP and not even officially acknowledge his departure? :lol:

EDIT: No

have we confirmed this yet? be funny if we lost his paperwork till 1st September.

Good deal for both sides. Hopefully he’ll find what he wants as we can finally move on from him.

Good luck in Italy, SerieA is not for clumsy oafs like Lukaku. I can see him getting absolutely owned by defenders.

There's no problem if he wanted to leave considering he wasn't our first choice but the way he went about it was disgraceful.

Would have zero problem with him if he hadn't acted like a complete prick throughout this whole summer. He really seems to like burning bridges.

Good luck Romelu, good move for both parties.

The most important contribution he's made to MUFC is missing the penalty in the semi final.

It's for the best you he leaves and becomes first choice elsewhere, but he certainly won't be welcomed back.

Feeling the same kind of relief as after a particularly large, unwieldy shit.

Is the hashtag about the food status in the canteen now that he's signed?

I’m sure his aftershave will sell by the gallon in Italy.

I love the way Inter even admit he's not that good.

"not for everybody but we'll have you lard ass"

Curious about his first interview and see what he has to say about leaving Manchester United.

I expect something about "proven myself in England and i needed a challenge somewhere else".

Thank the Lord he's gone, overweight, overrated, I'm glad we had a club to buy him!