Romelu Lukaku | Napoli watch

No first touch/stepover jokes before anyone thinks of posting one. Should go without saying really but have to post it as I know what some are like.

Just saw Lukaku wave at people out of a building window on SSN.
Has he put on more weight? I thought he was losing weight last season after bulking up for the WC.
Looks huge again.

Just saw Lukaku wave at people out of a building window on SSN.
Has he put on more weight? I thought he was losing weight last season after bulking up for the WC.
Looks huge again.

Euros coming up soon. Needs all the weight he can gain.

Big Rom in the land of pizza, pasta and gelato. That'll end well.

I predicted he had zero game in a team up against packed defences. It waa obvious that his lack of technique and laziness would be unsuitable.

He needs fast transitions, lots of space to run into and wing play. He'll do decent at Italy's "Everton".

He’ll definitely receive a bookaku if comes back to Old Trafford.

#NobForAnyone

What did he say/do that pissed people off? I've really missed that.
Think it was just his whole refusing to return to training, and posting pics of him training with Anderlecht that really pissed people off, and that whole not being great at football stuff

Fair enough he wanted too go and we weren't fussed to keep him but he went down in my estimations about how he acted this summer.

It was 100% him leaking to the press about all the running the squad had to do during the pre-season.

Very happy with this.He wont be missed.
Never again should we buy such a limited striker.

Think it was just his whole refusing to return to training, and posting pics of him training with Anderlecht that really pissed people off, and that whole not being great at football stuff

Flirting with Inter, Conte and Barcelona last season too.

He's been an absolute prick for the last year.

Worst first choice striker I ever saw in my life. Goodbye.

I bet he thinks this thread is about him.

I hope we've learnt our lesson: we shouldn't sign players who lack basic technical abilities.

Not for everyone? wtf

It’s a twitter saying/colloquialism.

It’s often used to show your superiority when compared to something/someone else

For instance, when City did the domestic treble, you could find United fans making posts along the lines of “having the Champions League as part of your treble is not for everyone”

Flirting with Inter, Conte and Barcelona last season too.

He's been an absolute prick for the last year.

That’s equivalent of me flirting with some instagram model and her not even reading my fecking comment. Barcelona? Laughable.

Thanks for Paris... thats about it. I don't think he will win much over there, but at least he will be happy with Conte, and well paid.

Madness to sell him without getting a replacement but I guess that's the way we're run as a club.
I think Greenwood is already the superior player and that he will surprise a lot of people despite his young age. Solskjaer hasn’t given up on Sánchez either. Big season for Rashford and Martial now.

Ran away from the challenge. He’ll do so again after Conte implodes.

Just give the number 9 back to Martial.

It’s a twitter saying/colloquialism.

It’s often used to show your superiority when compared to something/someone else

For instance, when City did the domestic treble, you could find United fans making posts along the lines of “having the Champions League as part of your treble is not for everyone”
Christ, internet wit is bloody awful.

That’s equivalent of me flirting with some instagram model and her not even reading my fecking comment. Barcelona? Laughable.

Oh of course they'd never want him. Their fans would be booing him by the end of his debut.

I'm sure his agent came out with some bollocks about how a "champion like Lukaku" would fit in well at Barcelona. Right before we were about to play them too, just so disrespectful.

Inter’s cafeteria is going to get mauled.