Roman Abramovich plans to sell Chelsea | SOLD for £4.25BN

Yeah I don't see how English football no longer letting criminals or state backed owners guilty of human rights atrocities owning our clubs is a bad thing to be honest.

Hopefully this is a watershed moment
Let’s hope so?

This could be the catalyst needed to clear up the game of similar funded clubs
Kicking the owners out absolutely. Sieze the assets, have the government running the club until they find a buyer. Like I said if it's a shit one who puts profit before success so be it.

Speaking of the government, is there going to be a mini furlough scheme for the paycheck to paycheck staff members that will get layed off? Or (if it comes to it) the livelyhoods that will miss out on match day income? They're the ones that will going home tonight stressing If they can put food on the table.

UK sold weapons and planes to Saudi Arabia for this to happen.
4AMp20K.jpg

https://en.irna.ir/news/82940306/Two-Yemeni-civilians-killed-in-Saudi-air-attack
So?

Nothing to do with Russia/Ukraine/Roman A.

Chelsea fans having an absolute mare in here. Lovely to see as I can’t stand a one of you. Enjoy your just desserts.

Obviously I feel no sympathy for Abramovich, but I do feel for Chelsea fans, they have enjoyed the success his wealth brought to the club, but they have never had a say in who owned them. My thought is the government should have seized Chelsea and sold it donating the proceeds. That way there are no constrictions on the team, the staff or the club and the only person that loses out is Abramovich.

They didn't have to blindly defend the man and make excuses for the fact he was always a criminal and extremely dodgy though.

They didn't have to blindly defend the man and make excuses for the fact he was always a criminal and extremely dodgy though.
Yep. They did that willingly and by choice. The same with all their fans who spent hours after hours defending the man online. They deserve this. They deserve to see their club get destroyed.

They didn’t all do that. Like any set of fans there are a lot of diverse opinions.

Yup karma is simple mate. When others hurt though they have nothing to do for that,you laugh about them karma will turn it on you. This is simplest form of what is karma.
Chelsea took money from a crook and it gave beautiful returns. Fans loved it and now you are paying it back by being in this situation. Thats called Karma

Also we are laughing at your club. And the post that you replied to was just stating fact that despite your financial doping, you have 1 extra CL than United.

:D

I remember you protecting Abra a few days ago
I am protecting yes. Show us evidence then we can move on from. Do you want us to be thankless guys. He did lot for the club. We will suffer if we deserved. But I can't be thankless and disowning all the happiness I enjoyed under his stewardship.

perhaps but even before the glazers takeover & the attempt by sky or whoever
Uniteds fanbase was conducting due diligence
At a time of success too

many Chelsea fans just turned a blind eye

Fair enough. That's kinda true.

Chelsea took money from a crook and it gave beautiful returns. Fans loved it and now you are paying it back by being in this situation. Thats called Karma

Also we are laughing at your club. And the post that you replied to was just stating fact that despite your financial doping, you have 1 extra CL than United.
Your owner also a crook in fact most owners. Can't be selective. Karma can't be selective. Do you understand. I am sure we will win again trophy but you can't be said that. That's because karma.

Your owner also a crook in fact most owners. Can't be selective. Karma can't be selective. Do you understand. I am sure we will win again trophy but you can't be said that. That's because karma.
What are you on about mate?

??

A club who won 1 league title in 100 years and was know for little more than a bunch of racist hooligan fans was bought out by a Russian oligarch who pumped money into the team and that’s why they’re relevant. How their “fans” ever got into that I don’t know.

Fact is most of them have no idea what it’s about. They’re also extremely delusional about their success story, either by ignoring what it’s built on or pretending they’ve ruled supreme when they haven’t at all. Their PL success story is incomparable to Uniteds. City have already won as many PL’s and they got bought out 5 years later.

I hope they feck off for good.

A club who won 1 league title in 100 years and was know for little more than a bunch of racist hooligan fans was bought out by a Russian oligarch who pumped money into the team and that’s why they’re relevant. How their “fans” ever got into that I don’t know.

Fact is most of them have no idea what it’s about. They’re also extremely delusional about their success story, either by ignoring what it’s built on or pretending they’ve ruled supreme when they haven’t at all. Their PL success story is incomparable to Uniteds. City have already won as many PL’s and they got bought out 5 years later.

I hope they feck off for good.

I think that’s how they do it. I’m going to target a team that has enough infrastructure to break into the top bracket and a team that’s so starved for success that they’ll worship me even if my money has been amorally obtained.

Thats why they go after City and Newcastle. Two teams who are exactly that. It wouldn’t surprise me if they bought City because Man Utd were in the same place too and they could leech off of the Utd popularity for sportswashing, and then Newcastle because they also have ‘United’ in their name, and the thought of ‘now we’re the real United of the land!’

Original poster that i was replying mentioned that we have won feck all since their financial doping started. So was i was just comparing post Roman league and CL title won by United and Chelsea. Then got accused of bad karma or whatever :lol:

Club is wearing the normal kit with 3 on the shirt.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...mas-tuchel-and-chelseas-players-41432583.html - A more honest take here.

This is the due diligence in text.
"You are right. It looks like if we are speaking here we have to know everything. We are human beings, I talk about Ukraine, have an opinion. This situation, why he's banned, I don't know the reason why. I don't know, I want to wait. Maybe next press conference I have a clearer opinion, speak with my CEO to see the exact reason why what happened and after I can talk more comfortably. "

His main point:
"With Covid we should talk about the doctors. We are the face of the club, we are here every three days. You ask whatever you want. You have to understand there are subjects we don't know and don't have an hour lesson to speak and talk about. I can talk about my club, more than comfortable. It's difficult last week I couldn't talk about United, I'm not there. Same with Chelsea. The position for Chelsea manager and players, it must be an uncomfortable situation but I don't know what's going to happen. I prefer when I don't have knowledge about any subject, wait and this is what I have to do. I don't want to say anything uncomfortable for Chelsea or our club."

Basically Sky as usual cherry picking quotes and twisting words to get the usual suspects up in arms. All Pep said is I don't know the in and outs at Chelsea, same as I couldn't speak on the ins and outs at United last week.

How do player sales come into this? Apologies if that's a stupid question.

How do player sales come into this? Apologies if that's a stupid question.
Roman underwrites their monthly salary costs if the club can't pay for them, which seems like a dodgy practice itself. But with him unable to finance the club they might not be able to keep such a high wage list on their books.

He has his fingers all over the pies of companies that are providing arms for this war. feck him.

This is bigger than Chelsea Football Club, as sad as any outcome will be for their supporters.