RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fans abusing a random bald bloke on Instagram whose name is Simon Hooper

B7n4KGO.png

I am meeting my friend who is a Liverpool fan for gym today and was dreading to meet him when united lost to Palace. Its all good now.

Sorry for the jinx, i know it's not over yet, but :lol:
Tahit Chong!

do Liverpool fans consider Carragher to be overcritical of the team, I’m assuming yes if just cause all football fans are the same

Ref has just booked Klopp. Can't be bothered booking players who use their hands though.
77 Gakpo has a shot blocked. We keep pushing and Gravenberch has a shot saved. It’s a corner which is cleared. Shouts for hand ball. Luton break and score. 1-0.

Was the handball even looked at?
Yeah. I’ve not seen it back yet but was never going to be given. Just seen it, would have been harsh. We’ve been absolute dreadful today.
Never mute normally as I still like the atmosphere regardless of the Comms but Carragher is too much
Luton player down injured, only 8 minutes added. Should be about 12
Hopefully they will reattach the Luton players leg at some point and we can get on with it
YUYYUYHYYYEEEEDZZZSS

DIIIIIIAAAAAAZZZZ

MAGIC
Bad day at office. Should have won despite not playing well
Hate to say it but we got lucky. We were terrible.
Terrible performance, as bad as anything we produced last season. Sick to fecking death of us gifting points to the worst teams in the league with the most disgusting tragedy chanting fans. Awfu, just awful.
That wildly disappointing given where 3 points would’ve taken us
That was an embarrassment
Absolute joke of a result. Totally got away with it.
We were a bit shit but ultimately we had the opportunities to score and not leave ourselves open to the counter long before Luton scored.
We just have to learn from it.
Nobody else will drop points against them. Truly awful from us.
1-1 is slightly better than 0-0 as we go above Arsenal on goals scored
Thought we were poor.

Carragher is a really bad bellend too.
A combination of us having a bad day at the office and Luton raising their game to superhuman levels. Watch them collapse again next game. Always us
Every game in the PL has the potential to turn into a tricky one like this. It happens.
Yep especially if you can't put the ball in the net. We are still developing as well and the midfield have not had a lot of games together. Shit happens, deal with it and move on.
Awful.

That miss from Nunez cost us 3 points in the end. Looked onside to me. That aside, we should be beating teams like this by 3 or 4 goals.
Away from becoming a concern.

Nunez, mate … anyway.

They all need to put that right against Brentford but that was pretty sobering.
Absolute dog shit performance.
Absolutely shit the bed. No excuses and no defending that. Tedious, slow, complacent feckwittery by players who are far, far better than that. Embarrassing.
Point is better than nothing but a crap display overall. Happy for Diaz.

Horrible ground, and fans - although their team played above themselves on the day.
Would have felt shameful celebrating that goal if not for the scorer. A draw has never felt closer to a loss.
How are the refs getting away with this, a goal and constant time wasting and he adds on 30 seconds.
We were shocking today, how Salah stayed on the pitch today I have no idea.
Ooof that was poor.. only positive is Lucho scoring. Dust yourselves off and move on to the next one. I really do hate Luton, shit stadium, shit fans, shit team, shit Airport.. nobheds

I see the ability to not give a feck for the occasional game has transferred successfully to the new team.
Luton deserved to win that, well done them.
They were absolute garbage and will go straight back down deservedly. Shit town, shit supporters and a yard dog shit team
Nunez should had been brought off, oh and no matter what Salah never, ever gets subbed off despite playing shite. Mcallister seems to be another of those aswell.
We basically looked like a team who thought they would show up and get gifted 3 points, which is really surprising
How did MacAllister last 98 mins there.

Point will do against that horrible pit.
Fair play to Carra for calling out the chanting, not another commentator will all season
Well done reds didn't give in and a special moment for Diaz was great too see.

A special feck off you wank stains to the Luton "fans" who seemed to think singing songs about Hillsborough was funny in the year 2023, Brexit supporting cnuts. Hope they never see the Premier League after their inevitable relegation.
fecking hell almost one of the worst results in our league history. Why can’t Klopp get this type of game right?
On the players for me. We had plenty of chances to take 3 points, but so many underperformed today. Don’t even think we were lucky which some really saying.
We should have won given out chances
We were shocking. Worst I've seen us play in 30+ years. feck me.

But still drew. That's the genius there. Play like shite and don't lose.

And made up for the lad with all he's been through.

Salah was the worst player on the pitch. fecking hell.
Genuinely one of the shittiest afternoons of football I’ve ever seen, all made better by Diaz.
Not great was it. Thank god for Luis. Made up for him.

Luton? feck off back to the championship ya small time Tory pricks.
Also, another shite keeper having an absolute worldie against us
Arnold needs to go back to being a full back rather they thinking he's peak Platini and christ knows how Macalister played the full 90
Playing midweek every week is catching up with a few players too
It's one those days. We've lost once in 27 games and only because of clear and obvious cheating from officials.

Some people over react to absolutely everything.

Support the lads and let's move on.
Meh.
Was fun for a while to dream big this season. We had to win these for games. Bit of a blow.
We’re 3 points off the top after 11 games with a team that’s been together 2 months ffs
Annoying

We are still learning and need a few tweaks to this side.
2 points dropped. What is it with us and relegation teams. We were atrocious today. If your not picking up those points we won’t challenge.
"Liverpool have dropped points in their Premier League away fixture against the Championship play-off winners in each of the last four seasons."

From the BBC live feed.

Why do we constantly struggle so much in these games?
"Feed the Scousers"

You live in Luton you stupid gang of c*nts
It’s just canned crap. Grown men screaming cookie cutter insults etc.
Luton on its best day is like Toxteth after the riots
Some of their fans were disgusting as per usual these days.
They really are the Home Counties Millwall.

If Carraspitter loses his talking ability and we never hear from him again tomorrow it will still be too late. The worm who, if not for Liverpool, would be washing dishes, the feckin leech.

Our game against Fulham...

Another bad day for the tin foil hat brigade
Funny how they stop winning when they're not getting numerous favours every week. Same thing happened to Ole once the penalty every week dried up.
Mount must be one of the most overrated footballers in English football. He really doesn't have a single outstanding attribute. Apart from being a bit of a dick.
Only started watching 10 mins ago, has Jenas been slagging the Utd players all game long? He's been relentless since I turned it on.
Yep basically. There’s not been much else for him to say though. Utd being awful is the story of the game thus far.
Mount will be at Everton in a few years.
He's bad but he's not league one bad.
How tf is Martial still playing for them? aha
you'd have got a better game if you dressed a load of hamsters up and released the nuts onto the pitch.

0-1

The rat aswell

Vile
Fulham absolutely shit the bed there.
Jesus Fulham what the utter feck was that defending??
Put your fecking foot through the ball you fecking morons
Is this the first time we have heard the United fans?
Corner turned chapter 100....
Spawny feckers. At least another corner turned and they can keep being shite. State of Fulham though... Absolute gift.
Fulham take it up the backside every time they play United. Dog shit.
Undeserved win.
Do they ever actually win a game they deserve to?
Great news for ETH - a limp win to keep him employed by the disastrous club.
The current points tally and league position this United team have with a -4 goal difference and being shit in every single game is miraculous.Taking extreme fortune to unforeseen levels
love the celebration.

really captains performance from bruno. keane wouldn't like that one bit

Not sure I've seen any team in the league worse than Fulham. Not seen them before today, but how the feck are they midtable? They've been absolute dogshit.
:confused:

Do they ever actually win a game they deserve to?

Fair question considering everytime we win, we're called lucky; everytime we draw, we're told we were lucky not to lose and whenever we lose, we are told it should have been by more.

People mentally add a goal or two to the other team whenever we play which can lead them to make weird contradictions.

Fair question considering everytime we win, we're called lucky; everytime we draw, we're told we were lucky not to lose and whenever we lose, we are told it should have been by more.

People mentally add a goal or two to the other team whenever we play which can lead them to make weird contradictions.

We have never won a game legitimately in our entire history according to those weirdos.

Obviously a bad result for them but it's crazy how many last minute goals they score. Very like us under Fergie in that regard

Was it actually a handball for the Luton goal? Would make it all the sweeter.

It's very similar to how some here talk about Neville (minus the forced nickname which they always seem to do)

It did occur to me when reading that that we always say Carragher is more even-handed in general, but to be honest I don't really watch many Liverpool games to know if Carragher would be as annoying on commentary to Liverpool fans as Neville seems to be to United fans.

Although I'm not sure having an obviously partisan voice leads to the best experience commentary wise. Sky seem wedded to it though. I prefer it when commentators are/were impartial personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.