RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

It's from Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm saying: You better start getting used to RAWK meltdowns, the posters go insane.
Oh sorry, I thought you meant I was having a meltdown. Tbf I was also responding to someone else too

Too be honest for weeks I have been expecting atletico to win it. If by meltdown you mean badmouthing a team that beats you or wins a title instead of you then no I will never have a meltdown. Unless meltdown means something else. Relax and be happy a manchester club will will win the title

Wasn't under any impression, just checking. No worries, good luck in CL.

gerrard54efo.gif

Always wondered how footballers can cope with hayfever

Wasn't under any impression, just checking. No worries, good luck in CL.
Thank you :). Honestly I believe atletico deserve to do the double as they have been playing well and have been consistent all season, but I hope we beat them in the final.

:lol: Has Barney gone into full on poop himself mode yet?

Yes. The peak was reached on Saturday-Sunday when Liverpool were going to smash Palace 5-0/6-0 or even 9-0 to win on GD when we all were telling him that City dropping points is more possible than winning on GD.
Right now he is telling us how Gerrard is better than Scholes. It is like mini-RAWK here in the form of Barney.
If you ask him, he might still say that Liverpool will win on GD.

This has been the most incredible ten days of any footballing season since May 1999. I'm beaming from ear to fecking ear here.

Glorious.

Treble vs Finishing 7th, Liverpool finishing in the CL and City most likely winning the league?

RAWK - City vs Villa - Meltdown Special :

Before Kickoff :

A Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Come on Villa, same strategy that you had against chelsea and no early goal bollocks. 11 at the back for 90 minutes then a late winner with the last kick of the game.
I'll happily wank off any Villa fan I meet if they manage to win tonight.
Aston Villa owe us for giving us false hope in 2009. 2 - 0 up against the Mancs and blew it.
Just promised a Villa fan I know from uni to pay for 2 tickets for him and his lad, and 2 villa shirts each if they beat city tonight.
Dzeko & Silva are just twats aren't they?

Kick off and City 0-0 Villa for over an hour.....

For all of City's attacking, I could see the first goal being a Villa one.
Villa doing fairly well so far to be honest.
That's more like it, keep the damn ball. Get to 70/80 mins at 0-0 and City will start twitching.
City are bricking it here. And their shithouse fans and all.
Villa have parked a fecking jet here nevermind a bus...
Please god, pretty please, weve been good, surely we deserve a break.

Dzeko smashes in for 1-0....

feck off Villa you useless twats.
Why gave us hope ?
Of course it was a Chelsea player fecking up
Why has Dzeko decided to start scoring recently? Pile of shite.
We should offer to give the Carroll money back if West Ham beat those c*nts.
you can see why they were in a relegation scrap until last weekend.
fecking shite feckheads city fans, feck you bastards
City more bothered about singing about Stevie than their own title challenge.

Dezko again 2-0....

Well there goes the goal difference challenge
Was just about to write almost exactly the same thing. A bit like all those people who are suddenly wearing City shirts but who were decked out in a Chelsea shirts a few years ago. Plastic doesn't even come near to it. UEFA should throw the fecking kitchen sink at them - feck, even Chelsea are complying with the FFP regulations, along with United, Arsenal and so on. By appealing they are basically sticking two fingers up to the rest of us and the integrity of the game. I wish they would just feck off back to League One where they belong. Speaking of integrity, at least Villa have given it a crack tonight, unlike those fecking bastards at the weekend.
And they say (financial) cheats never prosper....
What is with City fans acting horrible twats like their neighbours chanting that Gerrard Song
I have no doubt maureen has had a word in Bertrands ear to play that badly, the FA really need to investigate
City fans are absolute feckin whoppers aren't they.

Singing about Gerrard when they've got some boss players like Silva, Toure, Kompany, Aguero etc. who they could be singing about. Because if they win the title, it will be those players who will be the reason, not a slip by Gerrard.

Add that to the fact they can't even fill that stadium in the middle of a title race

They are an embarrassment from top to bottom
Big Sam, I will suck your balls into heaven!
Doing it the proper way, no £300 million 'sponsorship' deals, no sugar daddies, no mercenary players just after a pay day. I'd take second place and a rebirth of a legacy than buying a league title with a bunch of shithouse egos any day of the week. I actually hate them more than United, at least that bunch built a dynasty. feck the oil money, feck City, come on the Hammers.
These are my thoughts as of now:

1. City do not deserve to win the league with these fans.

2. City really should walk the league with all the money they have put into this team. They don't.

3. It is still not over.

4. And finally: How on earth did we throw away that 0-3 lead at Palace.

Edit: Oh, and 5: STEP UP ANDY CARROLL!

3-0.... then 4-0..... Final Score

I had hoped their fans had more class. Not anymore.
They can't even fill their stadium for a match of this magnitude. Hollow club...All cash no substance.
Trophies won by City since the day Steven Gerrard was born....6
Trophies won by Steven Gerrard....11

Yeah bet he's crying himself to sleep that you're singing about him.
Do they feck deserve it, they've been lucky as feck at times. Had atleast 5 points gifted to them by the shit referees of this league.
Is it wrong that I simply will not be able to congratulate City?

Not because I'm bitter. The race doesn't have to be against us, I still could not congratulate them.

I literally have NO respect for their success, purely because they are an Arabs toy.
City are no different to Newcastle. In fact they are worse. At least Ashley is just using Newcastle to promote his business. City are a PR exercise to cover up the appalling inequality and human rights abuses in the Gulf.
I have more respect for United as a club and what they BUILT over a number of years, than I ever will for City and Chelsea.

:wenger:

No matter what I'll be celebrating Sunday night. But with a little luck it might be the biggest celebration we've ever seen...

Aston Villa played it right today, but they just had absolutely nothing going forward. West Ham have a much better team all round, less injuries to important players and some sort of threat out wide and through the middle.

At least WHU , have a plan, even if it is lump it up there, least they got someone to lump it up to, someone to get on the second ball, and a few runners to get in to the box .

Stranger things have happened in pressure situations

The twats still believe. :lol:

Thank you :). Honestly I believe atletico deserve to do the double as they have been playing well and have been consistent all season, but I hope we beat them in the final.

Whoever wins will most likely deserve it as it hasn't been fortuitous for either. But that's for another discussion, this is about reveling in RAWK's delusion.

Apparently(may well be known here) one of Flannagan's many nick names is Flanabaleta! :lol:

I think my favourite thing about LFC fans is the incredulity and disbelief when they see that other fans don't like them or mock their players e.g. Palace and City fans singing about Gerrard slipping.

They take it so hard.

How needy do you have to be to want everyone else to like you and feel sorry for you? Why even care?

I think my favourite thing about LFC fans is the incredulity and disbelief when they see that other fans don't like them or mock their players e.g. Palace and City fans singing about Gerrard slipping.

They take it so hard.

How needy do you have to be to want everyone else to like you and feel sorry for you? Why even care?

Exactly. I'll never understand them.

They take it so hard.

They're overdramatic fools that I hope don't get anywhere near a PL title, ever again.

Whoever wins will most likely deserve it as it hasn't been fortuitous for either. But that's for another discussion, this is about reveling in RAWK's delusion.

Apparently(may well be known here) one of Flannagan's many nick names is Flanabaleta! :lol:
:lol:

This has been the most incredible ten days of any footballing season since May 1999. I'm beaming from ear to fecking ear here.

Glorious.
You serious?

John Flaneville

:nervous:

Erm... I don't think you get my post, do you?

Can't say I do, considering in between 1999 and now we've had numerous trophies all won in May.

I'm just being a stickler, I get what you're saying. Should City win it'll have been a very 'funny' season.

The Rawkites had a point about City not filling their stadium during a title run-in though. Shocking stuff!

Do they have a thread for the reaction after City v Villa?

Glorious.

Imagine a City fan saying that about the Moyes reign at United? I thought City were the small-time club? As funny as Liverpool's demise has been even for a City fan, I find it hard to believe you are actually that bitter.