RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

It is not over Liverpool fans.

All you need to do is beat Newcastle 13-0 and hope West Ham can draw.

Been thinking of Citys remaining games since I got back from Palace yesterday, and whether we can still do it. Anyway, driving into Liverpool City Centre this afternoon, puts the radio on in the car to hear Chris Rea singing, "Fool If You Think Its Over", its a sign I tell you, a sign!!!!!
It's a fecking sign alright...it's screaming "change the fecking radio station". If there was any message being sent to you via song, it'd be "Slipping Away" by Moby...

It's a fecking sign alright...it's screaming "change the fecking radio station". If there was any message being sent to you via song, it'd be "Slipping Away" by Moby...
Driving into Liverpool City Centre? I think 'Road to Hell' would have been more apt.

Some of those comments have to be taken out of context or the people are being sarcastic or something. Surely its not possible to be that stupid. :lol:

Last edited:
gerrard54efo.gif

I'm at an induction for transcendental meditation this evening while the game is on...they'll think I'm beyond help if I leave the building, check my phone, see villa won and start screaming me lungs out
Been thinking of Citys remaining games since I got back from Palace yesterday, and whether we can still do it. Anyway, driving into Liverpool City Centre this afternoon, puts the radio on in the car to hear Chris Rea singing, "Fool If You Think Its Over", its a sign I tell you, a sign!!!!!
My plan for this evening is to simply go into my son's bedroom, touch our 'This is Anfield' poster (same as I always do before our games), say a little prayer and then find something (anything) to do the next couple of hours as I sure as hell won't be watching. Will check the result at 10pm.

Did the same for their game vs Sunderland recently but made the mistake of checking the score and getting all excited that Sunderland were 2-1 up with mins to go only for them to go and equalise.
Anybody up for a game of "Who said that"?

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

More RAWK shenanigans in their United thread:

No lie, but the Mancs didn't celebrate winning the Champions League in Moscow as much as they've been celebrating us dropping points last night.

I wonder how many United fans have secretly worn City shirts this season? If we end up winning the title, they'll never get that out of their memory.

At the end of the season, the amount of laughs our fan base will have enjoyed over your campaign will dwarf the amount yours had over ours

:lol: At the last one, deluded idiot.

Some of those comments have to be taken out of context or the people are being sarcastic or something. Surely its not possible to be that stupid. :lol:

Ye better start believing in RAWK meltdowns, you're in one!

Your team just threw away any chance they had at La Liga.
Bit of a random thing for someone to say in a rawk thread and that is why I didn't know what he meant. Ive been resigned to not winning la liga for a while now. Im not deluded. If we won it then it would have been a bonus to me as it is way to complicated at the moment and in all honesty we don't deserve it. Atletico have been playing the best football all season

RAWKline sounds like a scouse equivalent of ChildLine or the Samaritans. Probably been busy these last couple of days.

Aren't you a madrid fan? Since you are commenting on a meltdown thread of a club and your club (if madrid ) just bottled , thus was asking.
Ye better start believing in RAWK meltdowns, you're in one!
Too be honest for weeks I have been expecting atletico to win it. If by meltdown you mean badmouthing a team that beats you or wins a title instead of you then no I will never have a meltdown. Unless meltdown means something else. Relax and be happy a manchester club will will win the title

or for the older ones amongst us "slip sliding away" by Paul Simon - as the song says
'you know the nearer your destination the more you're slip sliding away'

Edit - just seen the post above!

Too be honest for weeks I have been expecting atletico to win it. If by meltdown you mean badmouthing a team that beats you or wins a title instead of you then no I will never have a meltdown. Unless meltdown means something else. Relax and be happy a manchester club will will win the title

It's from Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm saying: You better start getting used to RAWK meltdowns, the posters go insane.