RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

3-0... And you fecked it up!

Can't wait for the chant next season :D

680.gif

Can we have some pictures of the deliciously salty scouse tears please?

Come on, someone go to RAWK now. Give us the delicious things we're waiting for.

God, it's like sacking Moyes has lifted the cloud over United and returned normalcy to proceedings.

I feel sick. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do. Literally in tears.

Livid. That is all. So fcukin naive.
Even worse hearing Tyler and Smith loving every second of that.

Totally mentally spineless. Clueless, we were shot. We did not know what to do. Leadership? fecksake.

Not much has changed, just need a loss from City against Villa or West Ham instead of a draw. We go again.

I want to create an account on RAWK and post come back when you have 20, but they've disabled making new accounts. :(

So the ones who were wishing for GD rampage, what do you have to say now?
I've just stuck my fist through the coffee table...... no feckin joke
Gonna call in sick tomorrow, no way I can sit through a working day after this.
Rodgers has done great, but WTF !!!! He's Bottled it more than anyone.

We bring on a Chelsea player, they score two, and our Chelsea player misses an open net.
If I were to be stabbed, not a drop of blood will fecking flow.

Hollow. Gutted.

To be fair a couple of those posts were fair enough, can understand why they'd be absolutely gutted and the 'spineless' comments aren't surprising after they threw it away like that.

Absolutely amazing from Gerrard's slip to this 3-0 collapse :lol:

Suarez as well :lol:

After a tough season we have. New manager to look forward to, a wc to look forward to, new players to look forward to and a summer of joy and jubilation ripping the piss out of scouse degenerates. I love life :)

Yet, maybe they lose.....

We fight on.

This has been an immense season.

We have to look at what we have gained.

We have to look at the positives.

If we were no where near the top but comfortable in third, then we'd be fecking made up with the season, ecstatic even......

It's hurting because we know how close we've been...

This is such a good feeling to have, as we have been nowhere near this feeling for decades.

We are Liverpool.....