RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What moron wrote that?

Can't even read a sentence of it, as you say - complete horseshit.

The Soccernet people seem to have some sort of love in with Liverpool this year. Their articles have been painting a much rosier picture than the mid table obscurity the dippers have been languishing in for most of the year.

Christ almighty...I can almost hear the accent.

carrol has the potential to be as good as drogba, albeit lacking drogs acceleration. drogba was 26 when he moved to chelsea. players like carrol take time to develop their game

Good god.

Getting pretty nasty on twitter. (Apparently Liverpool had four days off training this week).

OneTenScouser ‏@110Scouser
So Liverpool never trained all week because their manager was down in London, watching videos of his son wanking over an unconscious girl

Getting pretty nasty on twitter. (Apparently Liverpool had four days off training this week).

So Liverpool never trained all week because their manager was down in London, watching videos of his son wanking over an unconscious girl

Well what surprises me most is that they're not able to have a training session without him. United spent a few days in Qatar while SAF stayed back in Europe, it's not exactly like they don't have assistant coaches and so on. Or are none of them qualified to teach The Philosophy to the players?

Sounds weird if they really did have 4 days off just cause Brent was down in London.

Well what surprises me most is that they're not able to have a training session without him. United spent a few days in Qatar while SAF stayed back in Europe, it's not exactly like they don't have assistant coaches and so on. Or are none of them qualified to teach The Philosophy to the players?

Sounds weird if they really did have 4 days off just cause Brent was down in London.

Even if they did have 4 days off training, you would still expect them to beat Oldham, lack of training was not the blame for the way they played on Sunday.

What's this?

I'd be very surprised if they had four days off training for any reason, much less because the manager wasn't available.

In their thread about Arsenal, the opening post believes they have a better squad and better prospects than them. The delusion is incredible.

In their thread about Arsenal, the opening post believes they have a better squad and better prospects than them. The delusion is incredible.

Will it still be the same when Arsenal complete the double over them on Wednesday?

Yes because, keep up, it's never their fault.

And that is the root of all their problems.

Luck plays a part in football, only a fool would claim it doesnt, but ultimately over a season, you end up pretty much where you deserve to be.

When it goes badly, there answer is never 'the players just arent very good' , apart from slagging off the teenagers yesterdaym because they can get away with that as teenagers arent the club legends.

Suarez and Sturridge not being able to pass the ball to someone in the same colour shirt is the reason their young defence was under so much pressure yesterday, it was inevitable it would give at some point, but they blame the youngsters, because it cannot be suarez or sturridge, they are world class. la.

Its ironic really, because here its the opposite, players who do very well most of the time are labelled shit, crap, or 'not united material' for a single error even in games we win by two or three goals.

Oh they DO blame their managers and players. They just then claim they dont 3 lines later.

It's like claiming they're classy and dignified. As long as you SAY you're classy and dignified, in every other utterance, you can be as unclassy and undignified as you like.

That's the trick, you see.

We exited to Chelsea in the League Cup due to some individual errors by experiences pros and youngsters alike. Did Fergie finger any of the youngsters in the press immediately after the game? Did he feck! He was critical of some of the elder statesmen like Nani whilst Wooton was praised for having a fine game overall bar the mistake for Sturridge's goal.

Rodgers is a fecking spoofmerchant, and the Scousers are lapping it up.

Oh they DO blame their managers and players. They just then claim they dont 3 lines later.

It's like claiming they're classy and dignified. As long as you SAY you're classy and dignified, in every other utterance, you can be as unclassy and undignified as you like.

That's the trick, you see.

And don't they like to bang on about how "classy" they are? Self-proclaimed isn't the word.

Irrespective of the litany of incidents that their fans have been involved in down the years, irrespective of being described as "the worst fans in Europe" by UEFA who correctly asked "which other set of fans would steal tickets from fellow child supporters?" Irrespective of the kind of rank hypocrisy towards the "Liverpool way" of the kind illustrated above regarding Roy Hodgson. Irrespective of pretty much any of the facts or the reality they will claim they are the best and classiest fans in the world.

Absolutely mental, of course.

It reached a nadir with that Macheda goal.

I think that killed them more than any 7th placed finish or embarrassing cup exit of recent years.

That United Villa 2009 thread is hilarious. Someone dug it up quite recently.

What was RAWK like the year that they "challenged" for the league?

Great.

Not sure if I liked it more when they were a threat to us and we crushed their dreams or now when they are an insignificant spec of sand to us.

RAWK still refer to that season as some sort of vintage year. When they actually finished trophyless and came 2nd. A season like that would be forgotten instantly by us. A measure of how far they've fallen.

The interesting thing was after Rafa's meltdown rant.

I actually think the immediate reaction on there was quite split (by immediate, I mean right after it happened and before it had been all over the press as 'Rafa's Rant').

You had loads obviously giving it the 'well in Rafa lad', 'YAWN', 'I love this man'.

But there were others who were saying it was badly timed, not a good idea, embarrassing, cringey etc.

However, after a few days the normal voices had either been suppressed or decided just to go native.

Status
Not open for further replies.