RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I can't wait for this. They will be very unlucky again after playing Oldham off the park, not to mention they are the unluckiest team in the world after hitting the bar again.

Responses to telling Suarez to feck off:

Re: Left Back priority.......the development of Jack Robinson.

« Reply #1145 on: Today at 05:58:07 PM »

fecking rotten apple

Re: Left Back priority.......the development of Jack Robinson.

« Reply #1147 on: Today at 05:58:11 PM »

f*ck off jack robinson!!

Pitch invasion. Oldham must surely be kicked out of the competition for that.

Imagine Suarez staying if/when they have no European football at all next season.

I bet Jack Robinson will need to write an open letter after RAWK starts an email campaign against him.

Hang on the lads are taking their seats

article_4748d49aa415f12a_1359305098_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Re: Oldham 3-2 Liverpool: Full time...

« Reply #158 on: Today at 06:03:19 PM »

17th time we've hit the post this season.

Ferguson altered the crossbar heights at HT. Their header goes in, Gerrard shot doesn't.

we are as soft as shit.
you can post all the fecking diagrams you want with coloured discs and formations etc...but if we haven't got the heart for a battle it doesn't matter what formation you play

:lol:

Robinson, Coates and Borini should never play a game for the team this season, or ever. That cn*t Robinson is worst of all. Starting for Liverpool at 16 doesn't mean he is privileged. He can feck right off, local lad or not. And Jones, time to move on fellah.

For the first time since he has been here, I am actually upset at Rodgers. He got it wrong today, and he has a lot to answer for.

And I thought some of our fans were at the extreme end of lacking patience. :wenger:

Wtf Robinson, one of their promising youngsters and telling him to feck off because he stuck up to the racist. Perhaps Surarez should have scored a bit more then they might have been through.

Graceful in defeat, as always:

Horrible place to go and play, windy rain lashed and a stadium full of orcs who live in a windswept shitty northern town!

Status
Not open for further replies.