RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Snowjoe or any other modmin type, may it be worth moving the Alt. Table discussion into a new thread about RAWK's alt. table?

Come on. Enough about APLT. More RAWK meltdowns please. If nothing else, post that damn gif where everytime something new is observed by someone magically.

We're about a post away from @marukomu coming in and posting this

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Let's get back to the piss taking.

WTF!

Firstly, I was really looking forward for this game because, well aa... Its too long waiting for the league to start and I miss sssooo much watching us in competitive match.
Then, this match also is an entertainment for me during weekend after a hard, exhausting whole week in office.
I really need this game, watch it, to cheer me up after two weeks ago my wife was having a miscarriage, bleeding vagina after 8 weeks of pregnancy.
Yea we lost the baby. And I swear God when we were leading 2-3 during the game, I was smiling and jumping off the couch. And that 90++th minute happened. Ergh, I stopped smiling, from the couch sitting on the mat on the floor to be nearer to the TV, hoping to lead again.
And damn the final whistle blown. Sigh!!!

Out of curiosity, how many times has said account been quoted on the Caf in one of these threads?

Hard to say as the name is often not included with a quote, I rarely post stuff that would get into this thread though

Sonny crocket from RAWK said:
Lukaku nailed on to be the goal boot winner unfortunately. Never doubted him.

then:
You're not as good at this trolling as Cantona. At least some of his are slightly funny
Think your a Manc to be honest
100%. Not in question. ''Never doubted'' that fat lump up front. I'd get sick if I ever uttered those words out of my mouth.
What an odd way to live. Parading on a rival board pretending to support them.
I know. I also don't understand those out in the open United fans who come on here gloating straight after a win. I mean none of us give a feck. Fair enough a few of them are sound and are here for a bit of craic and reasoned debate. The others can feck right off.
and my fav:
Cantona is amusing, used to like Jonnos posts.

I'd go on Redcafe and act up but can't be bothered, plus that forum looks like it's been set up on a Spectrum +2. Cheap fonts. Windows 95 at best.

yes, yes, he heard...
I heard they have a "who was better age 18 - Mbappe or Rooney" thread. To save yourselves some tough thinking about the subject, it´s not even fecking close, it´s Rooney and anybody who suggests otherwise is retarded. Apparently.

I thought there was someone, a few pages back, who said there was also a "who's better Rashford or Mbappe?" thread. Again Rashford was a clear winner. No-one is allowed better young players than United.
Rashford & Martial >>>>>> Mbappe & Dembele

I mean it´s not even close. Goals outside the premier league don´t count as they are all weaker leagues. So Mbappe and Dembele have literally done nothing yet.
I hear fans of Monaco's rivals sing "You're just a shit Marcus Rashford" at Mbappe.

Can we quit with the Down's Syndrome stuff? I am very good friend's with someone with Down's, it's why I hate the 'R' word.

I find it amuzing how they claim the league cup, the EL, Super cup and charity shield, are mickey mouse trophies, and some of them doesn't even count, but for some reason winning the Audi cup is a great achievement.

Can we quit with the Down's Syndrome stuff? I am very good friend's with someone with Down's, it's why I hate the 'R' word.

RAWK?

But seriously there is no need for that kind of talk on a piss taking thread or any thread for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.