RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parry Gallister

I wasnt expecting them to lose their heads so much after the first weekend. I was expecting to have to wait until at least the international break!
Yeah on that note
After 1 weekend I hate this season

I believe that's a new record
Quite funny tbf :lol:

Also some solid in-game predictions

Rashford is a cracking talent. Envious United have him
I used to think that about Martial. What happened to him?

United will probably only win by one here...

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I really can't wait until we finish above them this season. It would be even sweeter if they get 6th or below which is entirely feasible especially losing coutinho. They will have nothing left to throw at us once they lose this 6th shite.
I mean, he's not wrong when he says us beating West Ham by any score on the opening day isn't an indication that we're marching for the title, but how does he jump from that to saying City beating fecking Brighton is an indicator of their title challenging credentials?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
We were very good to watch today, at least in the second half when West Ham stopped being so compact.

Deleted member 101472

They were convinced that once Fergie retired they had a free ride back to the top and we'd end up in mid-table obscurity. Moyes coming in and us finishing 7th while they mounted a one off title charge just cemented that viewpoint.

However, since then, despite us still not returning to our Fergie-led best, we've won more trophies in the last two seasons than they have in their last twelve. They've not know how to react to this, which is why even among the more reasonable Liverpool fans, they're coming out with nonsense about average finishing positions, number of years finishing above United, and weirdly taking the piss out of the last two trophies they've won, as well as the Europa League, which they failed to win.

They've spent the last 25 years desperate for even the smallest piece of Premier League success, but have instead had to endure United dominating proceedings, with even Blackburn and Leicester getting a slice of the pie before them. They've spent the last 25 years absolutely convincing themselves that every coming season is their year to return to the top of the pile, only for many of those seasons to produce nothing but abject mediocrity as multiple teams leave them in their dust. They consoled themselves through the 90s and early 00s with cup wins, but they dried up 10 years ago, which is why they moved onto "net-spend this" and "golden glove that."

Klopp coming in was supposed to signal yet another return to the glory years, but after bottling two cups first time around, scraping 4th the second, and looking on the verge of losing his star player before the third has even really began, they need to lash out elsewhere.

They've spent 25 years celebrating league titles in August, only to be out of the race by January. They look at us now, and see a team that maybe, just maybe, is starting to come together, under one of the most decorated managers still in the game. They've gone from 100% certainty that we were finished once Fergie retired, and 100% certainty that they were going to fill the void, to four seasons later, where we've won three major trophies to their zero and are potentially finally beginning to click, while their progress has been marginal at best.

With that in mind, it's quite easy to see why they think we're acting as if the title is wrapped up already, because it's exactly how they'd behave in our situation. It's far easier for them to project their boom-bust-cycle onto us, than face the reality that their balloon has burst before it was even inflated properly.

As you've said, United fans claiming league titles already are few and far between. Most, if not all that I've come across are tentatively optimistic about some form of title challenge this season, and even then a lot of that is born through rose-tinted expectation than reasoned appraisal of the strength of our opponents.

We've started well, and we've started better than them, but there's a very long way to go yet and there are more teams than Liverpool to be worrying about. We can leave them to their belief that we're still playing turgidly boring, negative football week in week out, and they can keep pretending that shipping three goals to relegation battlers is entertaining, and hopefully come May, we'll be in the title mix and they'll be bemoaning bad luck and refereeing decisions as an excuse for them being 6th.
TLDR (that's Liverpool defined rightly)

Excellent post

AshRK

RAWK because they actually think they're all intellectuals and post with such pomp and circumstance.

Bluemoon is just a bunch of childish insults.
RAWK has always consisted of irritating fans but I don't know when I first saw bluemoon I was just laughing at their every post. Jeez they hate us so much and the funny thing is they think they are some big club. No one even gives a crap about their club.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
RAWK has always consisted of irritating fans but I don't know when I first saw bluemoon I was just laughing at their every post. Jeez they hate us so much and the funny thing is they think they are some big club. No one even gives a crap about their club.
Bluemoon is just textbook identity crisis. They spent forever talking about how they were a team for the working man and the only real football club in Manchester, so league titles and cup wins didn't matter because they were a Proper Football Club (TM), and we were nothing but a bunch of plastic, glory-hunting out-of-towners that were only on top because of money, to being bought by a billionaire Arab who had the sole aim of pumping hundreds of millions into the club for the very purpose of buying success and attracting the attention of the very out-of-towners they'd spent literal decades insulting.

On one hand, they can finally get one over on United on a semi-consistent basis and they've tasted some of the success that they've secretly craved over the last forever, then on the other, they're part of the City Football Group, which is precisely the sort of plastic, corporate conglomerate that they've gleefully taken the piss out of us for being.

They've been so used to supporting relative minnows with other die-hards, that they have no idea how to respond to becoming everything they've taken the piss out of for the last god-knows-how-long, so the only thing the vocal ones have to fall back on is probably the only thing they can agree on, which is their distaste for all things Manchester United. They've also had an influx of fans who know nothing other than City being a financial giant, so to compensate for that and pretend they've been on the ride the entire time, they also fall back on the one agreed aspect of supporting City, and that's not liking United. It's no wonder 75% of the posts on that forum contain the words, "fecking rags."

As for the FA/UEFA/FIFA/Media garbage, that's just an extension of their misguided belief that a) Manchester United receive beneficial treatment from said organisations, and b) people actually give two shits about them.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Question guys , who are more irritating? City fans in bluemoon or Scouse in RAWK. I find city fans to be more irritating, no discussion just hate everything we do. RAWK has its moment too, not sure like bluemoon though.
They're both mental.

RWAK is sort of the harmless mental that is constantly jerking off in inappropriate situations, and occasionally shits in their hands and smears it all over themselves. Mental like, but no real threat to you, and sort of funny.

Blue moon is the sort of mental that keeps their dead mum in the loft, and you wake to find them standing at the foot of your bed with a sledgehammer.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
4-0 is United's biggest victory in 4 years. They've spent about £700m in that time.

Swagger.
Cantona said
Brilliant performance today.

Old man Matic

Benteke was a beast.
Replay:
Benteke?

Poor bastard - going to score the most goals for them this season and is called Benteke by his own fans

This one gets it:
He's fishing. A not very good attempt at humour
they are not happy
One good game in 4 years against a shit West Ham performance and they've got their cocks out pulling the balls off themselves.
According to this MOTD analysis, they're the best team that ever existed.

Inter Yer Nan

Really strange, insecure bunch. Hopefully we keep being this shit and they are taking the piss out of us when we are winning more trophies and they can still wank over the Asia cup and net spend league and the fact they have Klopp.

Funny how they've already conceded the league to City after they had won it on Friday.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
They're both mental.

RWAK is sort of the harmless mental that is constantly jerking off in inappropriate situations, and occasionally shits in their hands and smears it all over themselves. Mental like, but no real threat to you, and sort of funny.

Blue moon is the sort of mental that keeps their dead mum in the loft, and you wake to find them standing at the foot of your bed with a sledgehammer.
:lol:

Kostur

海尔的老板
They're both mental.

What the feck :lol:

According to this MOTD analysis, they're the best team that ever existed.
This one made me laugh for some reason. :lol:

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I wish we were more like Liverpool, they're completely seperate from capitalism. They say no to sponsorship, all of their players are on equal wages (which isn't even money, everybody gets three meals a day) the club is a worker's co-operative, not even remotely corporate, nosiree, in fact they've never actually bought a player - they've all come to the club for free because the sense of moral cleanliness of representing the mighty Liverpool has such a magnetic pull to it. There are no season tickets or gate fees, no businessmen either, all of the supporters are miners, dockers and mill workers, the only inequality is perhaps the weekly competition to see which supporters get to sit in the executive worker's box, based upon which factory has smelted the most steel in the week.

AshRK

They're both mental.

:lol::lol:

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Not sure this one knows how cocks and/or masturbation works.
Trust me, I would describe every Liverpool fan I have ever met as being an expert in masturbation. Or words to that effect.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Not from RAWK but a liverpool fan nonetheless who believes qualifying will be better than going to the group automatically.

If we do make the group stages, then it'll stand us in better stead having had an early season contest to get there.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
I love lurking in oppo's forums and subreddits, and they're basically all the same (as I'm sure we are too). Shitting themselves over every small incident (the chelseafc subreddit right now is amazing) and often showing serious denial and incredible delusion somehow all at the same time (saw a guy saying Matic performed poorly because his weaker foot passing was poor). I'm pretty sure these threads will be studied by psychiatrists at uni in the future.
They're both mental.

:lol: It's funny cause its true.

Roux

They were convinced that once Fergie retired they had a free ride back to the top and we'd end up in mid-table obscurity. Moyes coming in and us finishing 7th while they mounted a one off title charge just cemented that viewpoint.

However, since then, despite us still not returning to our Fergie-led best, we've won more trophies in the last two seasons than they have in their last twelve. They've not know how to react to this, which is why even among the more reasonable Liverpool fans, they're coming out with nonsense about average finishing positions, number of years finishing above United, and weirdly taking the piss out of the last two trophies they've won, as well as the Europa League, which they failed to win.

They've spent the last 25 years desperate for even the smallest piece of Premier League success, but have instead had to endure United dominating proceedings, with even Blackburn and Leicester getting a slice of the pie before them. They've spent the last 25 years absolutely convincing themselves that every coming season is their year to return to the top of the pile, only for many of those seasons to produce nothing but abject mediocrity as multiple teams leave them in their dust. They consoled themselves through the 90s and early 00s with cup wins, but they dried up 10 years ago, which is why they moved onto "net-spend this" and "golden glove that."

Klopp coming in was supposed to signal yet another return to the glory years, but after bottling two cups first time around, scraping 4th the second, and looking on the verge of losing his star player before the third has even really began, they need to lash out elsewhere.

They've spent 25 years celebrating league titles in August, only to be out of the race by January. They look at us now, and see a team that maybe, just maybe, is starting to come together, under one of the most decorated managers still in the game. They've gone from 100% certainty that we were finished once Fergie retired, and 100% certainty that they were going to fill the void, to four seasons later, where we've won three major trophies to their zero and are potentially finally beginning to click, while their progress has been marginal at best.

With that in mind, it's quite easy to see why they think we're acting as if the title is wrapped up already, because it's exactly how they'd behave in our situation. It's far easier for them to project their boom-bust-cycle onto us, than face the reality that their balloon has burst before it was even inflated properly.

As you've said, United fans claiming league titles already are few and far between. Most, if not all that I've come across are tentatively optimistic about some form of title challenge this season, and even then a lot of that is born through rose-tinted expectation than reasoned appraisal of the strength of our opponents.

We've started well, and we've started better than them, but there's a very long way to go yet and there are more teams than Liverpool to be worrying about. We can leave them to their belief that we're still playing turgidly boring, negative football week in week out, and they can keep pretending that shipping three goals to relegation battlers is entertaining, and hopefully come May, we'll be in the title mix and they'll be bemoaning bad luck and refereeing decisions as an excuse for them being 6th.
Absolutely nailed it. I wonder what their response would be to this? Anyone who is a LFC fan- how can you dispute anything written here without lying to yourself.

TsuWave

slightly off topic but still liverpool related, what's the deal with sturridge? does he still exist?

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
I just noticed what is under A@A's name:
"Wishes he had eight cocks cos he's a pervy arachnophiliac!"

I'm sure he doesn't know what to do with one, much less eight.

Green_Red

The often repeated "I see something new every time I look at it" could be a slogan for RAWK.

The people in that picture are RAWK. We really shouldn't be surprised at anything that comes out of that place.

I've been signed up for about 2 years just waiting. "This is our year! "

Status
Not open for further replies.