RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
No insult intended to Rosenborg! :)
I don't support them, so no need to apologize.
It's too late to apoooloooogiahehaeze!
Let's insult the rawkers instead :)

Best scenario is if Ajax beat them in the final, would love to hear Klopp's comments after what he said about us when we won EL.

I'm pretty sure they knocked us out once, didn't they?

Edit: different borg
No, as you edited in, they didn't.
Don't think they ever met United.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Until we make an example of someone like Coutinho every single agent will feck us as soon as Barca, PSG or Real Madrid come calling for his player.

Nothing personal just business
They're gonna leave a sheep's head in his bed, aren't they?

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Let's not forget perhaps the greatest passage in the book of Kopites lads. 26, 1-40

1] THEN the twenty years of plenty came to an end, and twenty years of famine set in. 21 The land was barren, and nothing flourished, and no gloty came upon the Kopites. 3] And the Kopites saw the glory of their neighbours to the east, the Devil-Worshippers, and they saw the wealth of the Philistines in the south, who were Muscovites from the house of Chav. 4] Then the Kopites suffered bitterly, and grievously did they pity themselves. 5] And the people came unto the Lord, wailing and rending their garments, which were made from shells. 6] And the Lott said, "Why are you come before me, ctying and wailing? Wherefore do you rend your garments that are made from shells?" 7] And the people cried, "Behold, 0 Lott, we suffer bitterly, like. 8] For Thou hast brought wealth upon the Philistines, and glory to the Devil-Worshippers up the mad; but in Thy anger Thou hast forsaken us Kopites, what were once blessed in Thy sight and that." 9] But the Lord replied, "IIow is it that have I have forsaken you, when I have pouted such bounty upon your heads?" 10] But the people looked about them and saw no riches, nor the shining trophies of battle. And they protested unto the Lord, "Where is this bounty then, 0 Lord, of which Thou fuchen speakest?" 11] And the Lord replied, "Yea, the bounty of the Lord is as the rain, that is drained into the sands of the desert. For it is all gone on the likes of Bruno Cheyrou." 12] But the people wept, and they no longer had faith in the Lord, and banished him from their sight. 13] And the Lord went from that place, and two new Lords came from far away in the West. 14] And the new Lords said that They would lead the people to salvation. 15] Then the people bent over before them, and were overjoyed, and they raised their voices in praise, saying, "We're proper sorted now, la. We're gonna win the league." 16] Now it had come to pass in this time that they greatly exalted the prophet Raphael, who was their leader. 17] For under his rule they fought a battle of many nations, and in the land of Lud they strove against the Berlusconians. 18] And lo, though they were almost destroyed, they fought back and vanquished the enemy, thanks to Stevie G. 19] Then the Kopites made an idol of Raphael, and cried out that he was the saviour, and by his mighty sword they would come forth from the land. 20] But in the end they came fifth. 21] When they saw that the might of the Kopites was nigh restored, all the tribes trembled. 22] But the King of the Devil-Worshippers did not tremble: he was crafty, and in his wisdom he sent a madness upon Raphael. 23] Then Raphael became as a man who dreams, speaking in tongues and seeing visions. 24] And he squandered the wealth of the people on lame and useless servants. 25] For he brought to their camp men such as El Zhar and Ngog, Degen and Bar-Ragan. And he brought Yossi the Israelite, who had settled west of the land of Ham; and Babel, in whose name men built a tower. 26] And he brought many, many more. 27] And soon Raphael feared to venture forth, lest he be vanquished, but exhorted his servants only to defend the camp. 28] Then all the tribes came to loathe the Kopites, because they were so boring. 291 So the people came before the two Lords and said, "Why don't Ye giz some ackers to Raphael, that he may bring further glory to the people?' 301 And the Lords replied, "Behold, we have given him millions and millions of shekels. But in his madness, he spent it on Glen the son of John, and Aquilani the Roman. And lo, he squandered it on Josetni. Now the bounty of the Lords is gone, for he hath spunked it on absolute garbage." 311 But the people were not satisfied, and they wrote screeds of righteous indignation, and kept saying things about 'net spend'. 32] So the Lords cast out Raphael, and sent for the prophet Roy, renowned for his steady hand and his outstretched arm and his good relations with the press. 33] But the people were in mourning for Raphael: they loved him greatly and pitied him. And they did pity also themselves. 34] For they were blind to his madness, seeing only his triumph against the 13erlusconians years before. 35] And Roy was an old man, and the Kopites lost countless battles. 36] And the people went berserk, and threatened to come into the house of the Lords and do Them harm. 371 And it came to pass that They were skint, and soon the moneylenders drove Them from the temple. 38] And so yet another Lord came among the Kopites, and he sacrificed Roy and sent for the old King who had lead the Kopites a full score years before. 39] Then the people rejoiced, and cried, "Right, this time we are pure fuchen sorted, la. We're gonna win the league." 40] And them was laughter across the land.

s/o to plech
amazing :lol::lol:

montpelier

wind-up twitter account quoting his imaginary smasher, :rolleyes:

RAWK are viewing events with a bit more perspective this morning

1 - Migs is shit, but so are our other keepers
2 - can't win when the Manc ref allows two offside goals

most of them anyway
I can't live through another 25 years of us not winning the league

AshRK

Is this the first time they've turned on Klopp? there's quite a few blaming him on there for the draw.
It's a high time they do start putting some blame on him. He is no saint. Rodgers atleast had them almost win the title and this guy is still living on his Dortmund glory days and people conveniently forget how crappy his last season was for them.

wind-up twitter account quoting his imaginary smasher, :rolleyes:

RAWK are viewing events with a bit more perspective this morning

1 - Migs is shit, but so are our other keepers
2 - can't win when the Manc ref allows two offside goals

most of them anyway
Wait in what way was the second goal offside I don't see anything close to offsides in that move. Last goal wasn't offside either, if you watch the slow motion side angle the player shoots the ball backwards away from goal but it rebounds onto the crossbar off of Mignolet's arm and is then headed in. But RAWK will RAWK I guess

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
94th min equalisers are glorious against your most hated rivals :)

Roll on Hoffenheim giving them a real going over, presuming that the Europa is where the losers go?
Need them to be in Europe for a while though. They tend to win more league games if they only play once a week. Knocked out of the group stage or the first knockout round would suffice

montpelier

Wait in what way was the second goal offside I don't see anything close to offsides in that move. Last goal wasn't offside either, if you watch the slow motion side angle the player shoots the ball backwards away from goal but it rebounds onto the crossbar off of Mignolet's arm and is then headed in. But RAWK will RAWK I guess
the guy who darts to the near post is offside when his mate gets passed the ball to square it across, our offside friend doesn't reach it, I *think* the ball bounces off the arse of the defender who tracks the offside man - there was some discussion of this not being any new passage of play really (let's not do that for pages here, ffs) - but most folks thought that by the rules as they are, he isn't worth bothering about

the last goal - some people (Jamie Redknapp) are saying the Watford man stood on the GK is off (they don't think he's behind / level with the ball like sensible people do, :))

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
The one big thing I've noticed this summer is that people under estimate how good some of the players in our squad are. Quality wise I would argue our current squad is arguably in the Top 10 squads in Europe. Real, Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, City have better squads. Arguably Juventus and Chelsea too. Beyond that it is up for debate whether our squad is stronger than Atletico, Spurs, United or Dortmund's. Fo me that puts us somewhere in the Top 8-12 strongest squads throughout Europe
What a beaut

The fact that he thinks they UNDER ESTIMATE THEIR SQUAD must be the funniest thing on there. I take it he doesnt read every other post on the site!

But then he says they have one of the best squads in Europe!!

lewwoo

You can always tell we are playing well when the scouser's start saying how shite we are. Love it :lol:

West Ham are a shit team with a shit manager, the owners are more interested in buying names than putting a team together. I wouldn't worry in the slightest about this result.
135million for Matic and Lukaku, and Drury getting on as if they've won the quadruple. It's fecking 1-0 against West Ham
Westham is just not a good team.
United lacking a cutting edge, they need someone like Wayne Rooney, if they sign him, he ll do wonders among better team mates.
Not feeling too happy about shitcoats shower dominating this game, but things could be worse, I could be a a Chelsea fan watching Matic and Lukaku playing for a bitter rival.

Ban incoming for this guy

I think slowly, they are putting a good side together. Still not great considering what they've spent, but they'll be better than last season

Last edited:

DannyDee

"Hyperbole much? He always scores against West Ham. And he scored plenty for Everton. Of course he is going to score goals wherever he plays. It's just the media and commentary are trying to have you believe he is the best there ever was. He's not bringing anything to their team that Ibrahimovic brought. They've literally just replaced one big striker with another. At a cost of £95m"

Seems the Lukaku fee has already exceeded its total value. Gotta win that net-spend trophy.

Gause

'Well, we played Watford, they played West Ham. That's the difference.'

Status
Not open for further replies.