RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read trough their thread about us, and the ones who stand out to me, are 4pool and the guy named ;
Anyone else i should keep an eye on, when i look there for entertainment?

Yeah the latter is a fecking muppet. Exactly the type of human being I hate.

Feck me sideways. Of all people he compared him to Pirlo.

Well suppose we had our own Xavi in TClevz23

The bubble they have going on over there is truly amazing. Group think at its finest. A sociology student could get a PhD off a RAWK based disertation.
I actually wonder if they get some kind of payment for being such a pro LFC mouthpiece.

Good thread title, just noticed it :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Rodchenko ?

Not sure why they want obscure modernist art on a football forum but alright.

COnstructivism3_detail_em.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-managers-ranked-miguel-delaney-a7881391.html

This article by Delaney will no doubt upset them. The master Klopp at #19 and Rodgers at #15. "Baconface#at #1 and "shitcoat" at #2.

Dalglish at 6 is obscene. Absolutely ridiculous.

The league title at Blackburn was impressive. Lots of money but still got the job done. Sure as hell doesn't put him above Mancini, Pellegrini, Ancelotti, Benitez. (Though in totality he should be above Conte who is a tough one to place. 100% league record is all well and good but it still would have been farer to omit him than place him 4th)

Woy Hodge-Podge the Hodgosaurus is on the list, :eek:.

Do they know about this?

(we've had a fantatstic pre-season Clive, la')

And Roy Evans. There's only poor old Thommo misses out, the list is clearly compiled by a Manc and is also some sort of conspiracy I would imagine.

Keegan above Sir Bobby:confused:

Dalglish at 6 is obscene. Absolutely ridiculous.

The league title at Blackburn was impressive. Lots of money but still got the job done. Sure as hell doesn't put him above Mancini, Pellegrini, Ancelotti, Benitez. (Though in totality he should be above Conte who is a tough one to place. 100% league record is all well and good but it still would have been farer to omit him than place him 4th)

It sure as hell puts him above Benitez.

Anyway, I've no idea why Klopp or Rodgers are on there at all, absolute bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.