RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCross

One of the least cnutish players in their squad. Can't believe it's been 10 years :wenger:

montpelier

I didn't cringe at all. I am going to wheel out look at his stats. He is a far better player than he is given credit for and I will take the man over the footballer every time where we are comparing people. Football is a game that i love. Life is what we all live and decent human beings are more important than footballers.
Personally, I think you should be mercilessly banhammered for an hour for each of those posts. This is the RAWK thread & we aren't supposed to be tolerating these kinds of interventions this year. It leads to reasoned nuanced argument & threatens to descend the slippery slope into conversation.

Deirdre Bellend-Klopp has said they can dream about winning the League, btw. The overacting speccy twat.

Bit. Worried. Actually.

johnamiri

Supports
Liverpool
Personally, I think you should be mercilessly banhammered for an hour for each of those posts. This is the RAWK thread & we aren't supposed to be tolerating these kinds of interventions this year. It leads to reasoned nuanced argument & threatens to descend the slippery slope into conversation.

Deirdre Bellend-Klopp has said they can dream about winning the League, btw. The overacting speccy twat.

Bit. Worried. Actually.
Thank you vicar your comments are noted:D

Sad Chris

What's with all the Liverpool newbies spoiling all Liverpool related threads atm? It's like a new generation of deludicons has joined the Caf all at once.

johnamiri

Supports
Liverpool
What's with all the Liverpool newbies spoiling all Liverpool related threads atm? It's like a new generation of deludicons has joined the Caf all at once.
We have a cunning plan. Before you know it you will be surrounded.The you will hear the dreaded words. OK La come out with your hands up. If Ryan Giggs is in there better bring your missus out with you as well

Needham

Liverpool fans have lots of history in this respect. Even at the 66 world cup final they had to yell about themselves.

Roosney

That club is a fecking cult. Turns reasonable people into racist defending deluded maniacs.

Roosney

We have a cunning plan. Before you know it you will be surrounded.The you will hear the dreaded words. OK La come out with your hands up. If Ryan Giggs is in there better bring your missus out with you as well
Did Ryan bang your missus or what lel go away now k thx

montpelier

Kop End on Twitter: "EFC = EMPTY feckING CABINET 20 years without a trophy. Forever in our shadow''

GazTheLegend

rawk said:
I was helping run a stall at our local village fete today when "Que Sera" came over the tannoy. Realising his name fits the original so well, and as I was a bit bored I changed the words to :

When Mo was just a boy
He asked the Pharoah where should he play
Will it be Basle, Chelsea or Rome
What did the Pharoah say?

"Mo Salah, Salah
You're our Egyptian jewel
Please play for Liverpool
Mo Salah, Salah"

Mo Salah, Salah,
He's our Egyptian jewel,
He plays for Liverpool,
Mo Salah, Salah

Well, it was hot and I was bored.
The poetic songs are coming out now. I love rawk

GazTheLegend

Solanke > Aubameyang

rawk said:
I know I'll get jumped on for jinxing it but as soon as I saw this kid I listened to the Aubameyang talk and thought we don't need him because we've just bought him
Yeah of courrrrse! Solanke isn't a raw talent that Chelsea weren't particularly fussed about losing, he's basically better than Aubameyang and clearly going to be a world beater instantly and bang 30 goals in at the kop end la

clarkydaz

whoever it is making these decisions over at that nuthouse, I thankyou deeply. Truly the gift that keeps giving

Kostur

海尔的老板

Not RAWK but dear god
Good God why. They look like a class of children who hate one of their peers who's suffering from a terrible disease and they are told by their head teacher to record a video where they say nice things to him.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
The only people who wouldn't cringe at that pathetically embarrassing video are people who want to be bent over and railroaded by the entire STI-infested Liverpool team.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Good God why. They look like a class of children ...

Their whole timeline is an endless series of OTT love letters to an unexceptional player. Makes our farewell to our club captain and leading scorer look like a masterclass in understated restraint. They just can't help being melodramatic.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

Their whole timeline is an endless series of OTT love letters to an unexceptional player. Makes our farewell to our club captain and leading scorer look like a masterclass in understated restraint. They just can't help being melodramatic.
Jesus fecking christ, someone needs to call childline.

Peanut Butter

RAWK Nutter said:
The behaviour of RBL doesn't surprise me one bit, they are universally hated in Germany and this is simply further evidence of why they will struggle to attract any top talent in future.
How dare Leipzig want to keep their player?! Evil club.

Kostur

海尔的老板

fecking hell those kids need help.

♫ His first name is Lucas, is Lucas, please help us
His second name is Leiva, is Leiva, god save us
We really, really like him, we like him, please kill us
[inaudible scream full of suffering] love him, love him,
Wooowowowooo,
save our sooooooouuls

opopop

That was the first time I've ever laughed out loud at a round of applause. Knocks all Liverpool related gifs into a cocked hat. Please please watch and learn MUFC and never ever do this.

Oh God I stopped watching before the round of applause.

What the hell was that?!!

Needham

Oh God I stopped watching before the round of applause.

What the hell was that?!!
Have a look. The pause just before they start it is obviously because no one wants to start a round of applause that no one joins in.

opopop

The absolute state of some of the comments.

While Man United fans get a little sad at players from the Fergie era leaving the squad, Liverpool fans cry about the loss of a bond to the League Cup victory over Cardiff.

Only Henderson is left I think.

opopop

Have a look. The pause just before they start it is obviously because no one wants to start a round of applause that no one joins in.
I thought the pause was Klopp off camera pulling the conductors stick out of his arse to give the signal.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
While Man United fans get a little sad at players from the Fergie era leaving the squad, Liverpool fans cry about the loss of a bond to the League Cup victory over Cardiff.

Only Henderson is left I think.
For some reason I thought Henderson was quite young but he's been there six seasons now.

Needham

I thought the pause was Klopp off camera pulling the conductors stick out of his arse to give the signal.
It could only be worse if they'd started bobbing side to side and sung, "Grandma we love you..."

Status
Not open for further replies.