Rasmus Hojlund image 9

Rasmus Hojlund Denmark flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

I'd say that's quite a lot.
He’s had two injuries since he’s been with us. The first was a case of him being a young growing man. The other two have been run of the mill injuries. Last season he wasn’t out for that long, this one longer but also just not being rushed back.

He’s had two injuries since he’s been with us. The first was a case of him being a young growing man. The other two have been run of the mill injuries. Last season he wasn’t out for that long, this one longer but also just not being rushed back.

I suspect we should be careful with Hojlund. He came to us injured and was playing as soon as he was "fit" which also led to other smaller injuries during the season.

It is difficult to judge his injury record because last season we spent all season with him as our only recognised striker option, we overly relied him which meant he would have been playing through injury.

Same thing happened in pre season, Hojlund was thrown into the starting line up as soon as he was back from international holiday. I understand people blame Ten Hag but a manager would want to play a ST because we want the squad to learn the football.

Now that we have Zirkzee, we can allow Hojlund some time to recover and get fit.

3 injuries (excluding back problem injury).

I mean he missed the start of last season, missed a section of mid season and has missed the beginning of this season.

Whatever the type of injury that's still a good amount of missed time.

That's above average I'd say in terms of injury record.

Looking forward to having him back in the squad. A bit of competition for his place can only be a good thing too!

The bench will look a lot more like a United team soon, and we haven't been able to say that for about 2 years.

I'm very interested in how he develops this season. The pace, movement and strength he has is a very good combination. He also scored a few goals where he has just blasted past defenders. If he can stay fit and the team can continue creating chances this could be the year he takes a big step up. I have a feeling there is potentially an elite striker in him.

I'm very interested in how he develops this season. The pace, movement and strength he has is a very good combination. He also scored a few goals where he has just blasted past defenders. If he can stay fit and the team can continue creating chances this could be the year he takes a big step up. I have a feeling there is potentially an elite striker in him.

Yeah I liked the goal against Arsenal in pre season