View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real good thing about this season is I'm convinced* he'll be a future world class #9. Has everything.

* provided United don't ruin him.

At 57 minuts Eriksen played a brilliant throughball for Rashford, which Rashford of cause messed up... but the sequence showed just how fast Højlund is !

Looks the real deal to me. Unlucky not to get a goal or assist because he did a lot with the pretty feeble service he received. The back heel to McTominay was tasty.

He's been very good so far, I only hope the team gets up to his level before they drag him down to theirs.

Looks the real deal to me. Unlucky not to get a goal or assist because he did a lot with the pretty feeble service he received. The back heel to McTominay was tasty.

Agreed on the assist part.

Not unlucky not to score. He didn't get any real chances because any chance we created he was a big part of the buildup.

Essentially the issue is the other lads aren't doing their part to get him goals or chances.

Very good performance I thought. Very very energetic and full of fight. The opposite of Rashford at the moment

Favourite player at the moment, total shame we have Rashford/Antony on the wings creating those chances for him... (or lack of).

I feel bad for him that we don’t create more, because he could easily stick them in if we did. But he’s playing really well. A lone bright spot in this season.

Favourite player at the moment, total shame we have Rashford/Antony on the wings creating those chances for him... (or lack of).

Rashford fecks up a lot but to be fair to him, he creates chances for Rasmus every game.

I think we might have one with him. It’s a shame we are a rubbish football team.

Just a fantastic talent. Already said it in the summer, but he has every tool as a striker to be world class.

I like him a lot. Our only attacking player that's playing well even if he's not scoring much.

Good linkup play today. Looks very strong and promising. Unlucky he didn't get a goal today, but he is feeding on scraps. Happy we got him.

Btw, I think he should have gone down when the defender put his arm around Hojlund. I think the ref would have given us a penalty.

I really hope we can make use of him ASAP because I worry with more time that goes on, he will get frustrated and let little things creep into his game which will annoy fans.

I love the look of him, but we really need better players around him to find him. Better wingers either side and we're good to go.

Seems like our drab football without a proper striker means no one seems to spot his runs. Hopefully he'll start to get more service as the season goes on.

Extremely clever centre forward to say he's only 20 and barely has any experience.

Needs to prove himself a proper goalscorer now. A hattrick in his next league game ought to do it.

Out of the players currently fit he’s probably my favourite player. Ability and tenacity. Pace and real excitement.

If he was at City or Liverpool he'd be banging in goals for fun. Looks a class act.

He's not going to bang in 20 league goals or whatever this season, but you don't need much imagination to see how he could easily be doing so in the future.

It's massive money for raw tools, but I'm becoming pretty confident that the club has got this one right the more I see him.

If he was at City or Liverpool he'd be banging in goals for fun. Looks a class act.

Can you imagine Hojlund attacking 'Trent' and 'Robbo's' spammed crosses? We get the ball wide and go backwards. Totally misusing Hojlund's strengths. The boy is a born nuisance. So often today he turned a hopeful punt into something. We need to put him in a position to make life uncomfortable for the opposition centre backs. Instead of faffing about trying to be a poundshop Barcelona.

Looks like a nifty player. His close control could be a little better.

Needs to improve technically a bit, but he is tactically very cult, knows how to read the game very well.

Also seems totally untainted as yet with the Old Trafford malaise that turns you into a sulking petulant malcontent. Looks like he's loving his football, great with his teammates, just an all round good lad. I hope himself and Marcus get on because I reckon this guy is just what Rashford needs, a solid, grounded, humble foil, someone who could get his head back in the real world.

It’s crazy how fast he outgrew Copenhagen having not really even made it there? Development and the importance of certain physical attributes and confidence is so unpredictable. They would have really caused major problems for us if they had this version of Rasmus in their team team tonight.

Love what I'm seeing him. His hold up play is excellent for his age.

Extremely unlucky not to get a goal again but they'll come.

Excellent effort tonight with next to feck all service.
Hopefully he doesn’t run out of enthusiasm over the next few months.
Needs wingers who will put in a cross or two which ours currently seem incapable of doing.

Could of had about 5 goals/assist in the last 2 games.

But let’s try to shield him from the pressure and over-analysis. Just let him develop and learn the position.

He’s brilliant. He’s got everything a modern day striker needs and he’s only 20 years old. You can see this even though he’s feeding off scraps at the moment.

He’s brilliant. He’s got everything a modern day striker needs and he’s only 20 years old. You can see this even though he’s feeding off scraps at the moment.
He hasn't got any Tats yet :nono:

Can you imagine Hojlund attacking 'Trent' and 'Robbo's' spammed crosses? We get the ball wide and go backwards. Totally misusing Hojlund's strengths. The boy is a born nuisance. So often today he turned a hopeful punt into something. We need to put him in a position to make life uncomfortable for the opposition centre backs. Instead of faffing about trying to be a poundshop Barcelona.
Absolutely. He wants to play with tempo. Pinto it to his feet, let him lay it off and then play him in behind.

I just hope he keeps making the runs even when the service isn't coming.

He really does look outstanding for his age and the sort of striker we need to build a team to service. Big, strong, pacey, great touch he looks a real handful who could trouble any defence. It's imperative we keep him happy, create chances for him and actaully win some things. He's a United fan and he'll stay here a long time if we look after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.