View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only positive tonight made a brilliant account of himself in the basis of tonight's performance he's a natural finisher.

Wanted to see what he was great at and showed it today, a 20 year old showing the most maturity out there on a team with supposed senior players.

Even the offside goal was so wonderfully taken. Showing composure in front of goal. Great stuff from him tonight.

Build around him and get rid of the vast majority of this squad - another 2/3 year build. How fecking annoying.

Early days but it's looking like we actually spent money well for once. Absolutely rapid, physical and good finisher as well. If he can just refine his technique we'll have some player for the next 5 years at least.

Not only the only bright spark of tonight but probably the season as a whole.

He's a pretty good kid with a lot of potential. Shame he has to play in such toxic environment and also carry the whole attack on his shoulder while he's basically still a 20 years old kid.

It really sucks that he didn't get to enjoy winning this game. Two brilliant goals that deserved a win.

Great game tonight. Hopefully he's managed well this season because there's bound to be ups and downs for the lad in his first season in the PL.

The 20-year-old kid let down by the supposed veterans around him. Sums it all up quite nicely.

Sad that his great game wont be mentioned because of all the errors around him by other players...

Does this game stop the ''waste of money'' posts for a few days atleast?

In the pre match conference, the press were asking Varane what the senior players and leaders can do to help the younger players out. Well our senior players like Varane and Bruno are the ones actually letting the likes of Hannibal and Hojlund down.

Felt gutted for him when I saw his expression after they equalised. Was almost Drogba-like at times in the first hour or so. A win here would have lifted him tonight and made him feel like he'd arrived. But our donkeys behind him did him no favours.

I almost feel sorry for him. Almost like I want him to develop elsewhere so that he has a bigger chance to reach his potential. This club is toxic, cursed and no place for a young player to be.

It’s ashame that when he scores it gets outdone by us losing the game. He was very good tonight though. Ashame his team mates let him down

Thought he was destined to get a hattrick.

Young striker brought in for big money, home debut against a Turkish team...

Worked his ass off, got his goals. But that fecking disaster class behind him. He should be fuming after that.

I’m just hoping we don’t break this guy before we get a decent team around him. Looks really promising. The pace, power and control just fantastic. He gets in to great positions and actually has a desire to score. Has some great moments of hold up play as well.

Great performance and deserve to have a win for that. Feel sad for him that he has been let down by some of his team mates.

Absolutely did not deserve to be on the losing side because of the clowns around him

Only one showing any passion sure that'll be swiftly knocked out of him

No I said I hope he is charged, if the evidence is there he should be charged.
Its true the average football fan is blind and thick as pig shit, you are truly a member of that group.
Not quite what you said though was it...

Jesus I hope this man is charged with something and is found guilty so Utd will get rid,

Only guy who can hold his head high after todays game. People were so quick to write him off after the weekend. Proper #9 performance today and he is still only 20 years old. Shame he had so much shower of shite playing behind him today.

Mount had a great game too, but everyone else, shocking

Nothing against the kid but I think it's going to play out just like I expected. We spent a ton of money on a striker that is going to score a trifling number of goals and in the end the money spent will have not generated any measurable improvement on where the club finish in the league or in cups.

Basically, just like the Onana transfer.

Oh dear, one of many writing him off after a few games last week. . Hes 20 years old and just come to the Premier league ffs.

Tonight we saw what hes all about. Superb centre forward display. Pace power and clinical finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.