Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This smacks of Varane using Utd's name to get a new contract from Real to be honest.

Every time Ramos wanted a new deal the Utd rumours would come out.
This smacks of Varane using us to get a new house in Manchester to be honest.

So yesterday they were £5m apart and today it's £20m

Clearly someone is negotiating very poorly.

Also, I maintain my view, that I would be very shocked if Varane actually came to Old Trafford rather than suddenly accepting a bumper pay rise from Madrid.

He's only determined to leave until Madrid say here, have some more allowance.

So yesterday they were £5m apart and today it's £20m

Clearly someone is negotiating very poorly.

Also, I maintain my view, that I would be very shocked if Varane actually came to Old Trafford rather than suddenly accepting a bumper pay rise from Madrid.

He's only determined to leave until Madrid say here, have some more allowance.

Hang on, are you saying Varane is just using us to get a new deal like Ramos did in 2015?

Has anyone said on this thread that this smacks of Varane using Utd's name to get a new contract from Real to be honest?

Alright lads it’s not really funny anymore. Stop bumping this thread with this shite. lock this thread until there’s actual news.

Alright lads it’s not really funny anymore. Stop bumping this thread with this shite. lock this thread until there’s actual news.
giphy.gif

Has anyone said on this thread that this smacks of Varane using Utd's name to get a new contract from Real to be honest?

Know when something has become old pal.

Has he rejected us yet? To which I'll be calling him a poor mans phil jones, until then :drool: what a defender if he signs.

Worryingly, I've heard he's better on the left side of a CB duo.
I have absolutely zero doubt that Maguire could play on the right just as well. Only thing is that I think Maguire and Shaw have a great understanding. Perhaps AWB would benefit from having Maguire in his side though.

I have absolutely zero doubt that Maguire could play on the right just as well. Only thing is that I think Maguire and Shaw have a great understanding. Perhaps AWB would benefit from having Maguire in his side though.
Lots of red fla…

…ah I can’t be arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.