QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

10 minutes to win this England. They’ll go out if it’s penalties.

This tournament has been a chore to watch apart from a few games - mainly featuring the underdogs. Same boring systems cancelling each other out - just clones out there.

I don't understand how Foden can be so good for city but so shit for England. There's no middle ground

It's because he only knows how to play on a rigid system like Pep ball where every player have to move they way they been told to.

Walker also suffer from the same thing when he plays for England

Haven't Swiss got a AC Milan forward on the bench? You'd think they'd put him or anyone quick to test out Shaw last ten minutes.

It's because he only knows how to play on a rigid system like Pep ball where every player have to move they way they been told to.

Walker also suffer from the same thing when he plays for England
I think Walker is pretty similar for City as he is for England honestly.

Bellingham can’t even move. Get him off!

Nothing screams to me about Foden as a generational talent. I don’t know why he’s that highly rated. Very good player. But exceptional player? No.

People think because of his build he's some magnetic 10 but in reality he's basically a true forward with excellent feet/finishing in the box. He's pretty crap as a creator.

I can see why he's that highly rated, you don't see many better in tight spaces in the world with those feet. But he's not really developed much as a passer since coming on to the scene so his fit into teams isn't as obvious