QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Nothing screams to me about Foden as a generational talent. I don’t know why he’s that highly rated. Very good player. But exceptional player? No.

we have 5 top pen takers on the field at least. Eze, Kane, Palmer, Bellingham and Saka are all 1st choice for their clubs.

Yeah and that's why I am sure you'll win it. Even though your keeper is significantly worse than Switzerlands

He could make some subs and try and win it or be a coward and wait for penalties which they'll probably lose anyway.

BBC trying to make this epic, but the top level of this tournament has been so shit their enthusiasm is cringy

Nothing screams to me about Foden as a generational talent. I don’t know why he’s that highly rated. Very good player. But exceptional player? No.
As has been said, he is a systems player take him away from that system and all the cogs in that system and he looks an as you said good player but no better.

I hate Foden. He's a scrote at club level and Sunday league level for England.
He just gets in everyone else’s way. England don’t need him in the middle as Bellingham is better and they don’t need him on the right as Saka is better. And he’s not a LW at all. So he just pops up everywhere doing nothing of relevance but stays on the pitch because he’s apparently now a big name.

Example of what's wrong with this team.....
Eze makes a good individual run, is fouled, wins free kick inside Swiss half. Not one but two players dither over the ball looking for a forward pass then the choice is a ball sideways and back before it goes all the way to Pickford....three times.....and he lumps it from 50 yard behind the initial position. Caution leads to a worse, chancy option.

Talented player that doesn’t actually do anything. Goes missing in pretty much every moment that matters. He’s like a playmaker that doesn’t actually do any playmaking.

I don't understand how Foden can be so good for city but so shit for England. There's no middle ground