Press Conference Thread 2013/2014

Let's play the press conference game

I'm going with

- Fellaini was definitely for sure the one we really wanted
- We had no idea what was going on in the Herrera deal, great lad but no idea who those lawyers were.
- Kagawa is on some kind of special program
- General praise for Nani.

More like 90% of it being about Rooney, and the rest making noises about not taking Palace for granted.

Let's play the press conference game

I'm going with

- Fellaini was definitely for sure the one we really wanted
- We had no idea what was going on in the Herrera deal, great lad but no idea who those lawyers were.
- Kagawa is on some kind of special program
- General praise for Nani.

He'll probably add that 'Rooney is not for sale at any price' out of nowhere. Just out of habit.

Fellani - 'its a big challenge for him, i know him well, he can play lots of positions'
Herrera - 'we showed a brief interest but it was a complicated deal, I dont know any of the details'
Rooney - 'training well, wont be leaving, can be important player but he got injured again this morning'
Kagawa - 'who?'

He'll probably add that 'Rooney is not for sale at any price' out of nowhere. Just out of habit.

:lol:

"How's Wayne's head"
"I've told you before, and i'll tell you again, he is heading no where, he is not for sale"

"We worked really really hard and getting Marouane was just reward, however that doesn't mean we still aren't working hard."

"Manchester United will always be going for the best players in the world. Sometimes we'll take a detour and sign players who aren't".

I hope more information will also be given regarding our new official nutritional supplements partner in Japan.

David Moyes & Fellaini:
DM: We chose to do Fellaini right at the end as we wanted to sign Leighton Baines. It was a last minute decision to split the deal.
DM: We wanted Baines that's why it took so long.
MF: I will work hard hard to be a legend at Man United.
MF: (on the fee) It's not my problem.
MF: The players here have been fine and I've had no problem with the intensity of training.
DM: His character has improved. He's very focused, does his work and trains hard. He was desperate to join Manchester United.
DM: It's been interesting watch him train this week. He's not out of place though. We will get him involved quite quickly.
DM: Very happy the window is over. Happy with the business done.
DM: He has presence. Overall, he's maturing, he's scored a fee goals and it's important to add to the team.
MF: Everton was a great club for me and I had good moments but it's time for me to leave. Thank you Everton.
DM: Each time I watch Belgium MF is the best player.
MF: In the end I joined and it's a big dream. I know I need to work hard for my place and to show.
MF: My objective is to win trophies
MF: In the end I was so happy. The chairman accepted. It is the biggest club in the world.

DM: I think the final day is always a doubt. Things can go wrong for different reasons. In the end it didn't and we're thankful for MF.
MF: I want to play as a defensive midfielder. If I can help the team going forward I will.
Sorry, but jumbled up atm

Didn't even ask him if he'd play a part tomorrow, useless! Fellaini is very quietly spoken. Said he prefers defensive midfield position.

Good words from MF. So he's definitely going to start playing deeper in midfield. Great option to have then - versatile. Can cover for Carrick, play next to Carrick and join the attack as a plan 'B'.

''MF: I want to play as a defensive midfielder. If I can help the team going forward I will.''

Interesting.

Did anyone ask about Shinji? Where's Shinji? Or are they too busy asking about Rooney? And did they ask about Woodward's incompetence?

No questions about Kagawa, Rooney I don't think will play. The journos tried to ask about it but were told not to. Pathetic.

''MF: I want to play as a defensive midfielder. If I can help the team going forward I will.''

Interesting.

Happy to hear that, personally. His strengths lie either there or in that distinctive #10 role he sometimes plays, and the latter isn't going to work at United. Certainly the best thing he adds to the squad is that we finally have a genuine competent DM, and someone who can play in Carrick's absence.