Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

What an idiot. Slide tackling from behind to stop a counter 30 yards from the half-way line while on a yellow :lol:

Zaha will probably score now but he's literally the opposite of Thomas Muller. He looks good doing loads of things but has absolutely no end product.

How's that a foul against Bolasie? Lovren completely ignores the path of the ball to block Bolasie there.

You can add Henderson to that list. Neither of them should be anywhere near the squad.

Nor yours really. As much as I dislike Gerrard the man, going from him to henderson as captain is really, really poor on the club. Should never have been allowed to have that big a drop in quality.

Nor yours really. As much as I dislike Gerrard the man, going from him to henderson as captain is really, really poor on the club. Should never have been that allowed to have that big a drop in quality.
True enough. He isn't captain material.

Said it many times. Don't get what the media see in Bolasie and Zaha. Two terrible footballers.

Does anyone else think that if Lucas had made the challenge Milner made for his second yellow, he would have gotten away with it? He seems to get away with those all the time.

surprised to hear that. tbh I have not seen too much of Liverpool recently. Thought he did well for you lot.
He's been rubbish since coming back from injury. Tries to be Gerrard too often.

:lol: We're lucky feckers!

I'm sick of this midtable mentality we have adopted, no doubt we'll beat our rivals Everton,Chelsea, United and title challengers Spurs at Anfield in the coming weeks, but everyone else in between these fecking diddy teams we keep losing to it's beyond pathetic it's becoming predictable, so much that I and many other pool fans knew we would this, this weekend.

Edit: now we score, but still not enough for me, points dropped no ground gained.