Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

Pathetic performance by Spurs after the 2-1. Great result for Leicester. Not bad for us either I guess, although an Arsenal loss would've been even better.

So, if Leicester win today, they will be 8 points clear of Arsenal... oh, yes!

So despite our shit season, if we win tomorrow we're two points behind Arsenal.

PL, best league in the world innit?

I mean what have the two things got to do with each other? Arsenal have one point now from four games? It's a good thing they're going to be getting closer to us.

Would you prefer a league like Germany where Bayern lose one game and are still.... 20 points ahead of third.

arse -spurs draw is best possible results for us and Leicester so I'm very happy!

Just need Everton and Aston Villa to take poi to if West Ham and Man City it'll be a great Saturday for us!

Though scratching for 4th place is an odd experi, I'm really enjoying it!

I fancy villa to nick a result after those teams.
If Villa concede less than 5 that'll be a shock. This is exactly the type of game City run riot and everyone decides they're the best thing since sliced bread.

It's amazing that despite our terrible season, a win tomorrow would mean we're only 2 points behind Arsenal.

Hopefully Villa can fluke a draw later, followed by Leicester winning and West Brom rolling over tomorrow. Would make for a decent weekend.
Why the hell do you want Leicester to win???? I've said it before, we are not out of this. We can still win the league. It'll take a miracle but I'm sure that if we win our last ten games the title is ours. We might even win it drawing a game or two. Keep believing

Happy with the draw. Get the job done tomorrow and we're back in the top four mix.

arse -spurs draw nest possible scenario for us and Leicester so I'm very happy!

Just need Everton and Aston Villa to take poi to if West Ham and Man City it'll be a great Saturday for us!

Though scratching for 4th place is an odd experi, I'm really enjoying it!

Imagine if we had a decent manager! We'd have walked the league!

So despite our shit season, if we win tomorrow we're two points behind Arsenal.

PL, best league in the world innit?
As a regular UFC viewer I have yet to see a fight come close to the two fat lads I saw fighting outside the Chicken Cottage in 08.

That's how I view the Premier League.

I mean what have the two things got to do with each other? Arsenal have one point now from four games? It's a good thing they're going to be getting closer to us.

Would you prefer a league like Germany where Bayern lose one game and are still.... 20 points ahead of third.
The fact that the standard of the PL is shit? Duh.

City against Villa. What a crap match that will be.

Spirs have to be disappointed with that. At home vs ten men for 40 mins and still only got a draw.

Leicester's gonna lose at Watford aren't they? City will probably come from behind to win just like in 2012 and 2014.

A game that Spurs really should have won ... but credit to Arsenal for coming back with 10 men.

The only positive is that at least we didn't lose and keep Arsenal below us in the table. Leicester City are the real beneficiaries.

I can see Watford winning today.

Leicester win puts them 5 points clear and with some momentum again. Watford will be a tough place to go.
A united win tomorrow and were 2 points behind Arsenal, lol.

Lloris concedes a lot of goals that should be saved.

Or am i wrong?

I believe that too. For me, hes just under world class because he should be making some big saves (like the Sanchez one).

A small optimistic (and deluded) part of me wants Leicester to lose. If they do and we win we're 7 points behind and have to play them at home. It's on!