Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

Ideal result. Should have been two sent off, but... Lots of draws from the top four is just as ordered.

Feck off Tottenham. Absolute bottlers Arsenal were there for the taking.

Come on Leicester!

What a result....

For Leicester.

Fantastic result for us. The teams above us are really struggling with the pressure of the title run-in. I have a feeling Watford will beat Leicester later too. I just think squeaky bum time will prove too much for these inexperienced sides.

The creak of the door is open...

If we win 2 points off arsenal and 4 points off spurs. It's on.

Spurs win would have been better but happy with that.

Not with their fixtures, we want as many teams as possible to try and reign in. Just relying on Arsenal, with their history of seeing out top 4 wouldn't be great.

Draw keeps it all open, as long as we can win tomorrow.

A game that Spurs really should have won ... but credit to Arsenal for coming back with 10 men.

The only positive is that at least we didn't lose and keep Arsenal below us in the table. Leicester City are the real beneficiaries.

I'm glad BT managed to remind us at least 19 times what's coming up on their channels for the next month.

Come on Leicester !.Won't be easy as we found.

They've been teetering for a few weeks themselves, so a good solid win for them will do them massive favours. And then Newcastle at home next!

So despite our shit season, if we win tomorrow we're two points behind Arsenal.

PL, best league in the world innit?

Hopefully Villa can fluke a draw later, followed by Leicester winning and West Brom rolling over tomorrow. Would make for a decent weekend.

If we win 2 points off arsenal and 4 points off spurs. It's on.

Just makes all those poor recent results all the more painful. The 3-3 with Newcastle, the loss to Sunderland...